She's got a very high forehead

I want to see what you look like
I'm not a minger lol. Most ladies I've met on there wanted to see me again for whatever reason, but there are some shock horrors on dating sites, trust me. Many take old pictures that were professionally done years ago. I've met a few who have turned up looking like the mother of their pics, often 3 dress sizes larger.

celebrity_forehead_08.jpg

?

I'm not a minger lol. Most ladies I've met on there wanted to see me again for whatever reason, but there are some shock horrors on dating sites, trust me. Many take old pictures that were professionally done years ago. I've met a few who have turned up looking like the mother of their pics, often 3 dress sizes larger.
I did it for about 3 months years ago,amongst them i found a blue and we went out for about a year,the rest were weird lol

That's sort of true i guess lol
Mostly true but some people just have the gift of self delusion they see a model in the mirror and it creeps into their psyche so much it manifests as an unshakeable confidence which is attractive to some. We've all seen couples together and thought to ourselves... how? They're not good looking, they're overweight, not rich, not too bright, average at best in most areas yet they pull off these miracles, some are just good liars if you ask me which is why they bounce from one relationship to the next so often. I'm not bitter, more amazed when I see it. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.