She's got a very high forehead

Mostly true but some people just have the gift of self delusion they see a model in the mirror and it creeps into their psyche so much it manifests as an unshakeable confidence which is attractive to some. We've all seen couples together and thought to ourselves... how? They're not good looking, they're overweight, not rich, not too bright, average at best in most areas yet they pull off these miracles, some are just good liars if you ask me which is why they bounce from one relationship to the next so often. I'm not bitter, more amazed when I see it. :)
Money talks. Ask Peter Stringfellow

Eerrrmmmmm............

vl0TJbCaxDKnu.gif

I imagine that the one with the forehead will be saying to her mates, " I've started talking to a guy called bluemoon risin' and he seems ok. Not sure how old his profile pic is though because he's wearing a "free Nelson Mandela" T shirt and is leaning against a hillman avenger ".

I am very experienced in giving advice on life. pm me a pic and I will give you the benefit of that experience.

that or I could lock the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.