shhhhhh, shhhhhhh - it's oh so quiet...

the goats backside said:
charliebigspuds said:
if we sign David villa will the commentators get David Silva's name right or will we then have two David villa's playing

No, it will be Silva to Silva, back to Villa who gives it back to Villa, he shoots and scores but who the fuck has scored
Surely it would be easier if we used their first names

Tevez City said:
NipHolmes said:
avoidconfusion said:
Tevez City finally ousted as a Rag?
I've always suspected it. Seems to really enjoy that we signed Garcia and Rodwell and attacks our strikers.

Evra is fucking dire. I couldbt care afuck how many he sets up for United, he's constantly out of position and declining. To think he rates him over Clichy is laughable. Rafael is a decent player but lightweight. Zaba every day over him. Whilst Zaba hasn't the assists check his game win ratio.

I didn't enjoy signing Rodwell or Garcia and I don't think anyone did.

And whats wrong with presenting the fullbacks stats, which show that United have better offensive fullbacks.

Their stat in terms of goals and assists speaks for itself.

FFS defenders first task is to defend, any attacking prowess is a bonus. Is that too hard for you to grasp?

avoidconfusion said:
Tevez City finally ousted as a Rag?

I think he's one of the "Ex-Rags" who now classifies himself as a City diehard when you know he had a wardrobe full of Utd clothing pre-September 2008.

All we require is an admission, TC.

mcfc2607 said:
Tevez City said:
mcfc2607 said:
Because you talk out your arse.

Take it easy mr Tough

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p2_8aZ7honk/TSbjFq7t84I/AAAAAAAAADs/-kJJqoOL5iw/s1600/Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg[/bigimg]
Haha. It's the truth tho

You do talk absolute shit though TC, you and MihaiCity wind me up so much with the amount of shit you both come out with.

Jordan CTID said:
mcfc2607 said:
Haha. It's the truth tho

You do talk absolute shit though TC, you and MihaiCity wind me up so much with the amount of shit you both come out with.

You're not alone pal, a lot of people feel that way.

Seosa said:
Jordan CTID said:
mcfc2607 said:
Haha. It's the truth tho

It's as if they have no idea about how football works, but try to make it out as if they know everything. I don't have a lot against new fans as they are always going to come with success, but when these fans try to pass off that they know more than life long blues and ST holders, that's when I have a problem.

Jordan CTID said:
Seosa said:
Jordan CTID said:

It's as if they have no idea about how football works, but try to make it out as if they know everything. I don't have a lot against new fans as they are always going to come with success, but when these fans try to pass off that they know more than life long blues and ST holders, that's when I have a problem.

Exactly!

Seosa said:
Jordan CTID said:
Seosa said:

Exactly!
derek fazackerley

mcfc2607 said:
Seosa said:
Jordan CTID said:

Exactly!
derek fazackerley

What a prick he was.

I don't give a sh*t what some of the genius die hard fans think about my posts.

The stats don't lie, and there is nothing wrong in presenting the goals & assists stat for City & United fullbacks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.