shhhhhh, shhhhhhh - it's oh so quiet...

i8rags said:
Tevez City said:
Albi10 said:
Tevez City if you fully understood football you would understand that stats dint mean everything! If we wanted more goals and assists from a Rb Maicon would be first choice! Whoever suggested Evra has been the best all round fullback in the league is laughable! Even Neville said Zab was the best and he knows about fullbacks. Fat Fabio was so bad against Reading who are the worst prem side I have seen for years he was substituted as he cant defend!

No one said stats is everything, but it is one of the useful tools to measure the performance of players.

I know goals & assists are not everything, there are other things to be measured and compared to see the full picture.
Don't be offended or such like, but you are clearly a rag and your posts highlight the fact beyond any doubt and have done for some time, having said that it makes not a jot of difference as your posts on the whole are coming from an opposite point of view and I like them. If I was in the boozer talking to rag types like you, I would expect the conversation to go like your posts with my fellow blues. Nowt wrong with that.

It seems you have what I call ( United disorder disease)

Which means you call anyone you hate a United fan or rag

BTW, If it makes you feel better than keep it up :)

i8rags said:
Tevez City said:
Albi10 said:
Tevez City if you fully understood football you would understand that stats dint mean everything! If we wanted more goals and assists from a Rb Maicon would be first choice! Whoever suggested Evra has been the best all round fullback in the league is laughable! Even Neville said Zab was the best and he knows about fullbacks. Fat Fabio was so bad against Reading who are the worst prem side I have seen for years he was substituted as he cant defend!

No one said stats is everything, but it is one of the useful tools to measure the performance of players.

I know goals & assists are not everything, there are other things to be measured and compared to see the full picture.
Don't be offended or such like, but you are clearly a rag and your posts highlight the fact beyond any doubt and have done for some time, having said that it makes not a jot of difference as your posts on the whole are coming from an opposite point of view and I like them. If I was in the boozer talking to rag types like you, I would expect the conversation to go like your posts with my fellow blues. Nowt wrong with that.
TC is the best of a bad bunch, he's harmless and not a pain. My hate goes to the ones who put poison down and hope to create.

Tevez City said:
i8rags said:
Tevez City said:

It seems you have what I call ( United disorder disease)

Which means you call anyone you hate a United fan or rag

BTW, If it makes you feel better than keep it up :)
Cheers I will ;)

Watford have offered us cold hard cash for Jeremy Helan, could be our first non-loan deal of the transfer window. Be curious to see how much we can get for him, he has really stood out in the Championship. SheffWed want him back on loan so he has options.

LoveCity said:
Watford have offered us cold hard cash for Jeremy Helan, could be our first non-loan deal of the transfer window. Be curious to see how much we can get for him, he has really stood out in the Championship. SheffWed want him back on loan so he has options.

Well if Macheda has a 4m euro option to buy then Helan should at least carry a 2m price with a minimum 25% sell on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=420428" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=420428</a>

According to the above, City are favourites to sign Mateo Kovacic even though Inter have sent reps to talk with his club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.