Shinawatra in the South Stand.

I want to say sorry if my comment insulting anyone here, we are all city fan after all.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport360.com/article/man-city-supporters-abu-dhabi-already-celebrating-title" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport360.com/article/man-cit ... ting-title</a>

"outclass" is my word given to a sport newspaper in UAE. I know it is little bit personal thing. I am just so happy I put this word and got public here for all Rags in UAE who may read it LOL

LongsightM13 said:
Haha, whatever the politics of it all, I'm more concerned about the fact we still have a 100 per cent win record when Frankie attends the Derby.
On that basis alone, he should get a ticket for every City-United game for the rest of his days.
Him showing up South Stand was just too mental for words, though.
What next? Will he be skinning up on the back seat of the Shameless bus? Or banging lines of cheap beak in the Mary D's toilets?

Bwahahahahahaha!

Thaksin is a f..kin hero where I live in the North East of Thailand. Many city strips appearing on the street in the last 2 years...not the blue but the red and black. Problem being here is that ESPN shove the dippers and rag down your throat. Watch highlights of the game next day on a programme called ESPN Express and you would have thought there was only one team in it... United.
Still standing my blue corner here (originally a Cheshire boy..who was on the pitch when we got promotion beating Charlton and the game before when the horses where on the pitch at Notts County..) against two arsehole reds who are about to give me a kicking..they cant take it. One from South Wales and one from Lincolnshire. Says it all

blueun said:
Thaksin is a f..kin hero where I live in the North East of Thailand. Many city strips appearing on the street in the last 2 years...not the blue but the red and black. Problem being here is that ESPN shove the dippers and rag down your throat. Watch highlights of the game next day on a programme called ESPN Express and you would have thought there was only one team in it... United.
Still standing my blue corner here (originally a Cheshire boy..who was on the pitch when we got promotion beating Charlton and the game before when the horses where on the pitch at Notts County..) against two arsehole reds who are about to give me a kicking..they cant take it. One from South Wales and one from Lincolnshire. Says it all

my wife is allso from the north east [udon thani] and they all love him around there she was over the [blue] moon to actually meet him the other night and told him he is still the best leader for thailand

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
Actually I don’t want to give any comment in this thread. But I do now just because of my thought why he wanted to be there.
He went to Manchester by his personal plane instead of spending his time doing something more important or making money somewhere and against the odd goes to the match without secured ticket in hand neither looked welcome by the club and some supporters there.
As far as I know he managed to buy tickets in front of stadium and sat among City supporters to enjoy the game regardless of his security and his ex-PM ego. From heaven to earth from director box to South Stand, it is not look any good for his image or publicity at all unless he wanted to be UK PM.
He might love City and as someone already put it right “once a blue always a blue”

Sawatd dee khrap !

I was above him in 218,at half time i was queing for a pint and got chatting to two Thai lads,about 50 and 25 years old,i couldn't believe they were thai when i first spoke to them ,thought maybe korea or indonesian etc.

My wifes Thai from udon thani in the north east ( issan ) ( thaksins homeland for votes ),started showing them photos of her and our son in his city kit on my mobile,they both said they were on holiday,maybe his security or summert ?

Chock dee khrap

Cut dee khrap

Thaksin may be a mass murdering, money-laundering scumbag of a third world despot, but at least he's our mass murdering, money-laundering scumbag of a third world despot.

Only at City could such an individual be considered as our 'Lucky Derby Mascot' whose head should be rubbed in the South Stand before every match against the Rags, and whom we should also be eternally grateful to for, just before liquidating the club, managing to get the CEO to grovel to the Sheikh and sell the club on the cheap based on the potential of the ground that was acquired from MCC thanks to the lifelong blue of a Chief Exec of the council and a chairman who actually got something right ['Monkey Score Frannie']. And breath.

All that with the mad old greatest ever footballer in the main stand and the self-proclaimed re-incarnation of John Lennon signing along to the Beatles in the boxes.

Yep, only at our club. And, quite perversely and amorally, I somehow love it, all of it, the good, the bad and the downright insane. You, me, City and the all the circus that surrounds it, we all deserve each other. Without doubt, the maddest football club in all the land and all the world...

You have to love the moral high ground taken by some posters about Thai politics when UK politicians are consistently shown to be as grubby and sleazy as any.

lancs blue said:
You have to love the moral high ground taken by some posters about Thai politics when UK politicians are consistently shown to be as grubby and sleazy as any.
^^^This^^^

The power of Party Political Broadcasts, PR & wedging your head right up Rupert Murdoch's arse eh!!!

I'm nearing the end of writing my book "Manchester The City Years" but think it's worth while sending out a plea to South Standers....

I may have the chance to include a photo of Thaksin in amongst fans in my book. The photo would need to be clear, not blurred in any way, and at a decent resolution (300dpi ish).

Ideally I want an image of him in the middle of fans (or doing the Poznan!), so if you think you may have one of the right quality and appropriate for a book on the history of City then please email it to me care of my publishers - city@manchesterfootball.org

I can't guarantee any photo will get in, but I do think this is such a bizarre moment that I'll be trying my best to get a good quality image of him in the South Stand in the book.

Thanks Gary

lancs blue said:

I was merely joking. I don't know the facts but lives are unfortunately cheaper in Asia. As for western politics, I'd burn down the banks, hang the Tories and the aristocracy, and put the likes of the Murdochs against the wall and shoot the evil bastards myself. Maybe that makes Thaksin a man after my own heart.

However, there are some things that cannot even be said on BM. Let's just say that the Western powers turn a blind eye to lack of democracy, accountability and freedom when it comes to buying mass produced goods or filling up the motor. You know what I mean. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.