Shinawatra in the South Stand.

And to cap it all off a rag is ousted out right next to him!
To be fair him and his daughter were well into the game!
Once a blue ale ays a blue!

Standing outside a beer at 119 to see Frank walk up 5 mins before kick off was a truly surreal moment. I quickly took a pic on my phone but it's a really shit one.

The fact he went for a piss in the smoky toilets at 119 that I make he effort te avoid is even better.

The death was by drug lord they kill their trader to cut the connection.
The clean up campaign was actually one of his memorable jobs in office apart from 30bath health card. The result brought him back in office later election. Now a day people still talk about it because during his term drug disappear from street but during last army backup government it reappears.
We better leave Thai politics aside since Thai people already decided what suit them most. They decided to protect their children from drug and don’t take a shxt of drug dealer human right.

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
The clean up campaign was actually one of his memorable jobs in office apart from 30bath health card. The result brought him back in office later election. Now a day people still talk about it because during his term drug disappear from street but during last army backup government it reappears.
We better leave Thai politics aside since Thai people already decided what suit them most. They decided to protect their children from drug and don’t take a shxt of drug dealer human right.
Thank goodness intelligent, well-informed people don't believe that crap.

We better leave Thai politics aside
A very good idea. Practice what you preach.

Krieng_Thai OSC said:

I see Franks PR Man has reappeared again.

Haha, whatever the politics of it all, I'm more concerned about the fact we still have a 100 per cent win record when Frankie attends the Derby.
On that basis alone, he should get a ticket for every City-United game for the rest of his days.
Him showing up South Stand was just too mental for words, though.
What next? Will he be skinning up on the back seat of the Shameless bus? Or banging lines of cheap beak in the Mary D's toilets?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Krieng_Thai OSC said:
Thank goodness intelligent, well-informed people don't believe that crap.

We better leave Thai politics aside
A very good idea. Practice what you preach.

Hee hee you not see the real PR yet because I still not started. There would be load of pieces I can put up to balance you views. But I decided not to do so because I am not here to support him and I don’t want to blow anybody head to be well-informed from internet. I only tell you what I see by my eyes from the street of Thailand where I born.

Well, he would have bought Liverpool, if he had his way. And who knows? may be it's them who'll be benefiting from the Sheikh's money right now?

As for why some on Bluemoon would think they know Thai politics better than a local, and use second hand knowledge to mock Thais who came on to the forum, is beyond me.

I'm glad that he seems to be in high spirits though, but I guess any win over the rags will do that to you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.