Ship of fools

Look, I know its scary, It makes us feel quite small, but there is nothing after, I don't care much for the outing, I'm not going to bite at the masses of print regarding the subject because they were all scared too.

As I said in the prev thread, the sooner people stop having a cause (or our club is better than yours) the sooner we can get on with human kind. Evolve man you know it makes sense.

I wonder what the next step in the brow beating book is. I guess we may be able to find out.

Stanley said:
Look, I know its scary, It makes us feel quite small, but there is nothing after, I don't care much for the outing, I'm not going to bite at the masses of print regarding the subject because they were all scared too.

As I said in the prev thread, the sooner people stop having a cause (or our club is better than yours) the sooner we can get on with human kind. Evolve man you know it makes sense.

I wonder what the next step in the brow beating book is. I guess we may be able to find out.

I agree - after death there is nothing.
It's just desperate souls clinging onto an idea that we are immortal, they can't handle the idea that we just rot in the earth or scatter in the wind. All that is left is memories. Egotistical dreamers, these religious types.

TOOTS said:
What time do we set sail where are we going?

titanic.jpg

Swales lives said:
Add me to the ship's crew. After 16 years of going to mass and a full catholic education - Atheism makes complete sense to me, being force-fed myths and fairy tales with the threat of eternal damnation as a conclusion to a sinful life, just smacks of bullshit.

Welcome aboard HMS Heretic Swales.
Us atheist twats must stick together...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Swales lives said:
Add me to the ship's crew. After 16 years of going to mass and a full catholic education - Atheism makes complete sense to me, being force-fed myths and fairy tales with the threat of eternal damnation as a conclusion to a sinful life, just smacks of bullshit.

Welcome aboard HMS Heretic Swales.
Us atheist twats must stick together...

Ahoy there, all aboard the ship of twats - next stop hell!!!

johnny crossan said:
Here is the crew of a vessel which boasts some of the most virulent & unreasoning atheists on Bluemoon. Anybody I've left out - please accept my apologies and sign yourself on board.

ElanJo (Captain)
Squirtyflower
Stony
black mamba
Blue4ever85
bun shop blue
Stanley
paphos-mcfc
i8therags
mancitygaz
nijinsky’s fetlocks

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpbuqh12oj4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpbuqh12oj4</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.