Ship of fools

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Permission to come aboard, Captain.

Permission gladly granted Joycee.
Jettison that bible - you won't be needing that here.
And as Mr Hicks said "we've got all the good tunes"...

Count me in. No room here for Jonny ' the jesuit ' Crossan.

johnny crossan said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

Mutiny is it? ElanJo cast adrift already - I'm not surprised.

No chance

We're gonna need a bigger boat.

johnny crossan said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

Mutiny is it? ElanJo cast adrift already - I'm not surprised.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys6ZOT_eCdM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys6ZOT_eCdM</a>

i'll be the ship's cook . just give me a couple of loaves and some fish and i'll serve up a master piece , served with red wine of course ;-) .
i've seen too much shit in life for there to be a god that would allow such things to happen .
if someone has 'faith' , then it's there perogative . i've got no problem in that . yet when i voice my beliefs , i get looked at like i've just asked to shit in their mouths . respect of views never seem's to work both ways , lol .

johnny crossan said:
Here is the crew of a vessel which boasts some of the most virulent & unreasoning atheists on Bluemoon. Anybody I've left out - please accept my apologies and sign yourself on board.

ElanJo (Captain)
Squirtyflower
Stony
black mamba
Blue4ever85
bun shop blue
Stanley
paphos-mcfc
i8therags
mancitygaz
nijinsky’s fetlocks

I'm not sure I'd use the words Virulent and unreasoning to describe me but 'atheist' would be pretty accurate. I'd be interested to hear your 'reasoned' argument FOR the existance of God though.

ive just been on the religion boat. can i throw in with you lot? im sick off plugging all the gaping holes.

I didn't even notice the description of 'unreasoning'.

After 16 years of being force fed religion I'd say I've got a pretty good idea of what Catholocism is. We HAD to study it at GCSE level, along with other religions. In fact as punishment for being a mouthy bastard in class I was separated from the rest of the class and was told to open the Bible at Genesis and start copying it word for word. After completing the Pentateuch I was spared the mundane task as our exams approached. After those few weeks of 'Religious Lines' I'd say that the Bible is a bit wacky. Sure, you can find meanings and interpret passages in various ways, but you can do that with Boyzone lyrics.

Unreasoning? Don't be daft, please.

hey you lot, we just get all this money and your f..king off on a boat trip........gods own club ? all this money ? free boat trips. might be something in it?..now which ways east?

sixlashes said:
hey you lot, we just get all this money and your f..king off on a boat trip........gods own club ? all this money ? free boat trips. might be something in it?..now which ways east?

point yourself towards mecca, or the opposite direction to all the church spires.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.