Ship of fools

johnny crossan said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Well - that was a surprise - johnny sidesteps the question completely and comes out with some fatuous bullshit.
I didn't start that "Is Religion" thread,you stupid cretin,I posted an opinion on it.
Y'know - thats kinda what you do on a forum.
What I did not do,and what you did,is start an insulting thread.
See the difference?
Now - are you going to answer the perfectly reasonable question I posed with anything resembling a sensible reply,or am I expecting too much?
You really are starting to look increasingly foolish with every post.

There is a difference between initiating an insulting thread and contributing insulting posts? Fool indeed.

I have,I think,in the face of insurmountable odds,tried to rationalise with and point out the abject stupidity that is your facile and infantile worldview,crossan.
I feel that most posters on here will view you,as I do,as one of the most pious,sanctimonious arseholes who has ever graced Bluemoon.
You cannot debate in any meaningful way,you have no theological premise whatsoever and,without any shadow of a doubt you have appeared to anyone reading this thread as completely ridiculous.
You can't even muster the good grace to agree to disagree,such is the arrogant level of your misplaced certainty.
I can't be bothered with your crap anymore.
I would advise others to do the same,as you are a waste of DNA.

johnny crossan said:
There is a difference between initiating an insulting thread and contributing insulting posts? Fool indeed.

I have,I think,in the face of insurmountable odds,tried to rationalise with and point out the abject stupidity that is your facile and infantile worldview,crossan.
I feel that most posters on here will view you,as I do,as one of the most pious,sanctimonious arseholes who has ever graced Bluemoon.
You cannot debate in any meaningful way,you have no theological premise whatsoever and,without any shadow of a doubt you have appeared to anyone reading this thread as completely ridiculous.
You can't even muster the good grace to agree to disagree,such is the arrogant level of your misplaced certainty.

With YOU NJ, That boy should have been a wank.

johnny crossan said:

Your regular resort to personal abuse in place of argument is very sad. For the record I disagree with everything you have written here and will continue to say so if you persist in posting atheist propaganda.

Stanley said:

With YOU NJ, That boy should have been a wank.

every sperm is sacred

johnny crossan said:

Your regular resort to personal abuse in place of argument is very sad. For the record I disagree with everything you have written here and will continue to say so if you persist in posting atheist propaganda.

You do that God will thank you for it. He hold a place especially for you, he does you know he told me whilst I was at B&Q.

Stanley said:
johnny crossan said:

You do that God will thank you for it. He hold a place especially for you, he does you know he told me whilst I was at B&Q.

Despite the fact you've wished me dead, I like you Stanley. You are brief and to the point, people know where they stand when you express an opinion. Keep it up.

johnny crossan said:
Stanley said:

Despite the fact you've wished me dead, I like you Stanley. You are brief and to the point, people know where they stand when you express an opinion. Keep it up.

Drop dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.