Shirt sleeve Sponsor not on official replica kits

Moss Side's Finest

Does anyone know when the sleeve sponsorship will be confirmed? The deal with Nexen has changed and they will not be on the arm next season. The club have previously said that a new sponsor would be announced before the new season. My kids are wanting to buy the home kit, but geeks as they are won't buy it without the arm sponsorship on it. I've called the shop but they don't have a clue. Any help appreciated

Does anyone know when the sleeve sponsorship will be confirmed? The deal with Nexen has changed and they will not be on the arm next season. The club have previously said that a new sponsor would be announced before the new season. My kids are wanting to buy the home kit, but geeks as they are won't buy it without the arm sponsorship on it. I've called the shop but they don't have a clue. Any help appreciated
Think it will be OKX and announced tomorrow 30.06

I've just had a update from a friend (I asked earlier in the week) who works at city.

He said that the new sleeve sponsor will be an alcohol brand (Asahi?) and as such the replica kits will not feature the sleeve logo at all this season.

I just called the club shop back and they confirmed it. Strange how no announcement.

Interestingly, if you click on the Asahi sponsorship on the Partners site, it's the only one showing as unavailable

Kids will be gutted as they always want the exact same kit as the players

Last edited:
So a company is paying millions for their brand to be on sleeves and we won’t be putting it on?

Give over pmsl
I don't think they want a fat beer bellied bloke advertising Asahi will be a good advertisement for their brand, but a super athlete wearing the branded shirt may just appeal.

I don't think they want a fat beer bellied bloke advertising Asahi will be a good advertisement for their brand, but a super athlete wearing the branded shirt may just appeal.
Going by this logic Carlsberg should have gone under long ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.