Shirt sleeve Sponsor not on official replica kits

I've just had a update from a friend (I asked earlier in the week) who works at city.

He said that the new sleeve sponsor will be an alcohol brand (Asahi?) and as such the replica kits will not feature the sleeve logo at all this season.

I just called the club shop back and they confirmed it. Strange how no announcement.

Interestingly, if you click on the Asahi sponsorship on the Partners site, it's the only one showing as unavailable

Kids will be gutted as they always want the exact same kit as the players

Wouldn't it just be the kids kits with no sleeve logo in this case?

In a list of shit I don’t want on my shirt a crypto brand is right up there with gambling websites. Let’s be honest, it might as well be a gambling website.

In a list of shit I don’t want on my shirt a crypto brand is right up there with gambling websites. Let’s be honest, it might as well be a gambling website.
Until I just saw this post, I didn’t even know what they did. Matter of fact I had to ask on here a couple of months back what it even said.

I don’t think okx is a crypto currency, they just act as an exchange where you can buy and sell types of cryptocurrencies just like binance and crypto.com.

But yeah I agree with your overall point that crypto is like gambling and should be up there with gambling in things that should not be advertised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.