Shirt sleeve Sponsor not on official replica kits

This is going to be investigated for sure. Levy already on the phone to Masters.

Yep, there’s a saying in Sales, “sell the sizzle not the sausage” it’s not the product it’s the experience they sell.
Oh mate you have just reminded me of an old Scouser boss who was always "touching Base", "shooting from the hip" and sellin the sizzle...I hope tonights kebab gives you the shits ;)

OKX are a seriously big outfit at the moment with incredible turnover.. Whether they are around in 10 or 20 years is another matter.
Good addition to our sponsors.

Oh mate you have just reminded me of an old Scouser boss who was always "touching Base", "shooting from the hip" and sellin the sizzle...I hope tonights kebab gives you the shits ;)
Those terms are not any I would ever use, they’re just bollocks business speak. I was in a meeting once when I worked in Bolton and the buzz phrase was “KPI Indicators”, must have been said at least a dozen times my the gaffer. I said to him “it’s ok going on about KPI’s but what about the the KPN’s?” He gave me a quizzical look and asked me to explain what those were, I said “peanuts” my card was marked, packed off to the Stockport Office shortly afterwards.

OKX are a seriously big outfit at the moment with incredible turnover.. Whether they are around in 10 or 20 years is another matter.
Good addition to our sponsors.
No offence but how often do you watch City ?

They've been on training kit for a while, and by the side of the pitch for 2 seasons.

So long as they pay us money to be associated with us I couldn't care less, same with most advertising in this world.

How much is such a sleeve sponsorate worth? Saw yesterday that Bayern Munich received 25 million Euros per year from Qatar Airways (who stopped and must be replaced). Are we in the same bracket?
It’s $70m dollars mate over the entire 3 year sponsorship, that works out to be $23m dollars per season, in other words £18m pounds per season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.