Shirt sleeve Sponsor not on official replica kits

What the difference in price between the training kit deal and the sleeve deal ? I know we will replace the training kit deal but for now I want to no how much extra we are getting

Seems to be an online currency trading company. Whether there's something about bitcoin that precludes sleeve sponsorship, but they sponsor the training gear, don't they?
The derivatives exchanges normally do CFDs, Contract for Difference, where you are betting on a stock going up or down above the spread. Very much like spread betting, and even E-Torro who do it state 85% of people trading lose money. When it is on crypto I would reckon it is even more like gambling than trading.

I'm not sure if there is any ban on having it on the Kits or just the timing was wrong and they don't want people who bought the kit without the sleave sponsor to demand replacements. I sure China will fill in the gaps in within a month plus 6 weeks' shipping.

What the difference in price between the training kit deal and the sleeve deal ? I know we will replace the training kit deal but for now I want to no how much extra we are getting
I don’t know the exact numbers but I’d imagine it’s considerable.
The sleeve name and logo is visible during TV coverage watched by billions globally a couple of times every week and seen on countless still images. The training kit is more of a niche product seen by a much smaller audience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.