Shirtless Lads

Ducado said:
Why the hell when we get a bit of sun in this country do legions of skinny and fat lads decide it's good idea to parade around the streets with out a shirt on, what the fuck is wrong with them, it's not even that hot, I have been to many hot countries and I have never seen this phenomena, is it some kind of street cred thing meant to impress the ladies with there skinny bodies and shit tattoos ?

Agree fukin Melons in Beadys book

When April comes and the usual first bout of warm weather, I can guarantee that around the local bargain booze there will be lads with pasty, bare chests, black tracksuit bottoms and one hand down the crotch. When I see this I feel like getting out of my car and knocking them clean out with one single punch to the jaw. Fucking scum bags.

Oh, they'll have a can of Carling in the other hand.

Fucking cunts.

Pigeonho said:
When April comes and the usual first bout of warm weather, I can guarantee that around the local bargain booze there will be lads with pasty, bare chests, black tracksuit bottoms and one hand down the crotch. When I see this I feel like getting out of my car and knocking them clean out with one single punch to the jaw. Fucking scum bags.

Fucking cunts.

What is the hand down the pants thing, I was in the little Tescos near Odsall lane Salford last week and a lad walked towards me in that pose, it felt almost passive aggressive.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
XxRachXx said:
SWP's back said:
You don't really want them do you?

i did :p

You did? this suggests past tense, you been lucky rach???? (O:

I've sent her one of me topless, leaning on a horse, smiling and pointing at a small barn. The majority of the horses erection is visible as I felt this was an association that would impress a young lady.

Pigeonho said:

Fucking cunts.
You forgot the pants tucked into socks look.

TheMightyQuinn said:
XxRachXx said:

I've sent her one of me topless, leaning on a horse, smiling and pointing at a small barn. The majority of the horses erection is visible as I felt this was an association that would impress a young lady.

from the same series.......

[bigimg]http://www.wildsound.ca/images/vladimir_putin_on_horse.jpg[/bigimg]

nice tits, btw

Carstairs said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

from the same series.......

[bigimg]http://www.wildsound.ca/images/vladimir_putin_on_horse.jpg[/bigimg]

nice tits, btw

Lol that was after the local farm boys rumbled me preparing the horse for the shoot so I had to make a quick exit.

Pigeonho said:

Fucking cunts.

Makes me feel violent too. Especially if they have the other accessory to go with the can of lager: the staffordshire bull terrior.

FantasyIreland said:
Filthy fucking rodents who contribute nothing to the good of society.

The cnuts also have to have a status dog - wankers.

A big fuck off dog that is too strong for the leash and you know sooner than later is going to maul some innocent person.

Hate them see so many of them walking around while im going to or leaving work.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:18 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
XxRachXx said:
would you all be saying this though if us ladies walked round with just bra's or bikini tops ????

Again,the vast majority,yes i would - fookin horrendous the state of most young girls these days.

Its only when it gets sunny you realise that we do have an obesity problem in this country.

didactic said:
A big fuck off dog that is too strong for the leash and you know sooner than later is going to maul some innocent person.

Yes. Like my daughter when she was less than 2.

I have to fight the urge to kick every Staffordshire in the face when i see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.