Shirtless Lads

I go topless on the high st where possible for 2 reasons the first am Scottish and don't get much sun,so enjoy it while I can.the second my six pack took a lot of work to achieve and was only achieved cause am vain and a show off

Didsbury Dave said:
didactic said:
A big fuck off dog that is too strong for the leash and you know sooner than later is going to maul some innocent person.

Yes. Like my daughter when she was less than 2.

I have to fight the urge to kick every Staffordshire in the face when i see it.

Hang on. It's mostly the owners who are deserving of the kickings, not the dogs themselves.

quiet_riot said:
Didsbury Dave said:
didactic said:
A big fuck off dog that is too strong for the leash and you know sooner than later is going to maul some innocent person.

Hang on. It's mostly the owners who are deserving of the kickings, not the dogs themselves.

I know. I'm just explaining how I feel after that incident.

I sorted the owners out.

Didsbury Dave said:
quiet_riot said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I sorted the owners out.

Why does anyone need a dog that can do so much damage anyway?

If I had my way they would be all banned.

didactic said:
Didsbury Dave said:
quiet_riot said:

I sorted the owners out.

Guess what the scrubber cunts had called this monster dog which attacked my angel of a daughter in her pushchair?

Fucking Tyson.

Didsbury Dave said:
didactic said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I sorted the owners out.

Guess what the scrubber cunts had called this monster dog which attacked my angel of a daughter in her pushchair?

Fucking Tyson.

Hope she is ok mate and does not have a phobia of dogs now.

didactic said:
Didsbury Dave said:
didactic said:

Fucking Tyson.

My wife saved her before serious injury but she's got a massive phobia of dogs. And the owners have got a massive phobia of me.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Pigeonho said:
When April comes and the usual first bout of warm weather, I can guarantee that around the local bargain booze there will be lads with pasty, bare chests, black tracksuit bottoms and one hand down the crotch. When I see this I feel like getting out of my car and knocking them clean out with one single punch to the jaw. Fucking scum bags.

Oh, they'll have a can of Carling in the other hand.

Fucking cunts.

What is the hand down the pants thing, I was in the little Tescos near Odsall lane Salford last week and a lad walked towards me in that pose, it felt almost passive aggressive.
west indian

exileindevon said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Pigeonho said:
When April comes and the usual first bout of warm weather, I can guarantee that around the local bargain booze there will be lads with pasty, bare chests, black tracksuit bottoms and one hand down the crotch. When I see this I feel like getting out of my car and knocking them clean out with one single punch to the jaw. Fucking scum bags.

Oh, they'll have a can of Carling in the other hand.

Fucking cunts.

What is the hand down the pants thing, I was in the little Tescos near Odsall lane Salford last week and a lad walked towards me in that pose, it felt almost passive aggressive.
west indian

?<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 pm --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
didactic said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Fucking Tyson.

My wife saved her before serious injury but she's got a massive phobia of dogs. And the owners have got a massive phobia of me.

Glad she is ok and those owners should be jailed. Those dogs should be illegal its happening too many times.

didactic said:
exileindevon said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
west indian

?
i hear its a cultural thing.a bit like a middle aged englishman messing with his loose change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.