Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

If I had a legal right to carry a gun I would of shot every fucker who`s ever pissed me off.

Cut me up in a car would you, BANG!!! have some of that you ****.
Jump in front of me in a queue Fuck you BANG!!!
Tea`s not on the table when I get home HEAD SHOT!!!
Going to the derby game, wheres my minute gun.

Hahahahahaha, gave me a chuckle at any rate sir :-D

You highlight it well though really, as soon as the giggle wears off the reality hits you of what your saying. There was a link heading on liveleak the other day "store clerk gets shot for refusing service". I did not watch it but read the synopsis, basically some bugger got turned away at a shop somewhere in America. He took the hump and came back with a gun, shot the store clerk dead. All over what, a pack of fags or bottle of beer?

Fuck man that was Austin south by south west. That is mad, i only lived there about 7 years ago and there was none of that shit, just old hippies with bumper stickers saying "keep Austin weird". Austin was always my island of normality in a state sea of rednecks with narrow minded views kind of. Seriously i lived on Timberline drive, the festival is at the bottom of my road. There was only ever people having fun and enjoying themselves and now militias are marching in it. That is pretty depressing.

All these fuckers need to get out of Austin and leave it the hell alone, it is a great city and it would sadden me greatly to see it hijacked by those with agenda's beyond that of be nice and eat bbq.

The USA seem to be on a road where politics don't matter as much as the forceful way that different factions are trying to silence each other.

Hahahahahaha, gave me a chuckle at any rate sir :-D

You highlight it well though really, as soon as the giggle wears off the reality hits you of what your saying. There was a link heading on liveleak the other day "store clerk gets shot for refusing service". I did not watch it but read the synopsis, basically some bugger got turned away at a shop somewhere in America. He took the hump and came back with a gun, shot the store clerk dead. All over what, a pack of fags or bottle of beer?
TBF it was fags AND beer.

I saw a US gun shop worker on TV last night who made a statement that the public have every right to own weapons which are on par with those of the military... He justified this by saying it was just in case the military ever tried to mount a coup and to allow the public to fight back with equal force

Fucked up logic that is......

Oh of course.............how fucking stupid of us eh ????

I see Republicans are backing the possible banning of bump stocks ..... already the debate is being moved away onto "safer" ground for the gun lobby. Ban bump stocks? Hey thats just a sales aid to get people into buying new fully automatic weapons - fucking mad!

Oh of course.............how fucking stupid of us eh ????
yeah it is fuckin stupid,
I saw the interview they're on about, the gun shop owner was asked why he sold sub machine guns, and he answered, "because the government have them"

where do you draw the line? allow citizens to own tanks, RPG's, rocket launchers.???

You're all sound like Randy Marsh nowadays.
"thought this was merica, this is merica, I thought I was in merica"

yeah it is fuckin stupid,
I saw the interview they're on about, the gun shop owner was asked why he sold sub machine guns, and he answered, "because the government have them"

where do you draw the line? allow citizens to own tanks, RPG's, rocket launchers.???

You're all sound like Randy Marsh nowadays.
"thought this was merica, this is merica, I thought I was in merica"

I want a tank - and maybe a Typhoon - the government have them and you never know if and when the shifty bleeders would want to use them on us...... thats reasonable isn't it ?

If I had a legal right to carry a gun I would of shot every fucker who`s ever pissed me off.

A man after my own heart. :)

Call that a madras? Bang

What time do you call this? Knee shot

I thought you said there was no football this week? Head shot,double tap.

My Astrology loving pal is coming for dinner next week. Bazooka to the face.

Have you ever considered letting Jehova into your life? Double tap after a ball shot.

And many, many more.

Just ask @allan harper, he'll get you one in 10 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.