Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

I'm sure all those killed agree 100% with you.
Thete were many armed people there, but their handguns are of no use in an elevated shooter, under cover, with high powered rifles scenario. Anyone with a modicum of understanding of life here, or the specific situation would have already known that, but then your frame of reference might be Gorton, so I'll cut you some slack.

Last edited:
if a burglar got into your house whilst you were in the kitchen and pointed a gun at you would you be able to go to your gun safe unlock the safe and shoot the burglar before he shot you

I don't believe he was saying that a gun can unprotect you from every conceivable situation but it offers some 'potential' protection that not having one wouldn't.

No idea how but I hope he finds a way to do it ;-)

No chance. I'm a ninja :)

Not that I would do that type of thing, but it's absurd to have it locked away and hope you get people who would make the Home Alone villians look like the Krays.

I can't see how that's a viable option. A bat by the bed if things are that perilous, a knife. At least as you ran to the safe, put the light on, found your reading glasses, thought about the number, take it out, you could throw the knife or bat at them. :)

No chance. I'm a ninja :)

Not that I would do that type of thing, but it's absurd to have it locked away and hope you get people who would make the Home Alone villians look like the Krays.

I can't see how that's a viable option. A bat by the bed if things are that perilous, a knife. At least as you ran to the safe, put the light on, found your reading glasses, thought about the number, take it out, you could throw the knife or bat at them. :)

Obviously it can't offer protection from every situation but I'd probably feel safer in the USA if I had a gun upstairs rather than a baseball bat or golf club.

I don't believe he was saying that a gun can unprotect you from every conceivable situation but it offers some 'potential' protection that not having one wouldn't.
if I lived in America id have a gun infact two id wear them like a cowboy .with bullets across my chest,a big fuck off knife down my boots and my lady friend would have a dinky gun in her garter :)
the post I did was a play on that video by the ozzie bloke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.