Shooting at Mandalay Bay Resort (Las Vegas)

The whole thing certainly seems to have been meticulously researched and planned - but one thing he couldn’t have tested was 'what type of force was required to smash the windows?'

I know there would have been other unknowns but that was a crucial one. So yeah, relying on just a hammer would have been a somewhat calculated risk.

The whole thing certainly seems to have been meticulously researched and planned - but one thing he couldn’t have tested was 'what type of force was required to smash the windows?'

I know there would have been other unknowns but that was a crucial one. So yeah, relying on just a hammer would have been a somewhat calculated risk.

Why is it important how he broke the window? Did you see two broken windows? I know I did. Did a gunman not shoot out of them? Again I think that happened.

What difference does the implement used have any bearing on the attack?

Am I missing a conspiracy theory?

I'm genuinely baffled at why how he managed to smash reinforced glass is a concern.

Can you expand why it is even a question?

The glass wouldn’t have been bullet proof. If he couldn’t break it with a hammer, the first few bullets would have shot it out.

Why is it important how he broke the window? Did you see two broken windows? I know I did. Did a gunman not shoot out of them? Again I think that happened.

What difference does the implement used have any bearing on the attack?

Am I missing a conspiracy theory?

I'm genuinely baffled at why how he managed to smash reinforced glass is a concern.

Can you expand why it is even a question?

Hello MagicPole, thanks for your contribution.

Speaking for myself, I’m trying to make sense of what happened.

I like trying to understand humanity - maybe that’s a futile exercise, but i prefer to be as knowledgable as possible about us and our behaviour rather than be confused by it.

This is a particularly confusing human scenario and, if I can understand it a litte bit more by getting an answer to a seemingly inoccuous element of it, then it begins to resolve itself - far from fully of course, but jigsaws aren’t completed by just one piece, but can’t be completed without it.

That’s how my mind works, and I make no apologies if it doesn’t align with your way of thinking or processing.

Hello MagicPole, thanks for your contribution.

Speaking for myself, I’m trying to make sense of what happened.

I like trying to understand humanity - maybe that’s a futile exercise, but i prefer to be as knowledgable as possible about us and our behaviour rather than be confused by it.

This is a particularly confusing human scenario and, if I can understand it a litte bit more by getting an answer to a seemingly inoccuous element of it, then it begins to resolve itself - far from fully of course, but jigsaws aren’t completed by just one piece, but can’t be completed without it.

That’s how my mind works, and I make no apologies if it doesn’t align with your way of thinking or processing.

Fair enough. Keep me up to date with how the minutiae pans out and where it points to in gaining that clear picture.

My view would be this. He has been in the hotel before and knuws the windows are needing broken.

He starts a conversation with a staff member.,he us a high roller so they lick his arse.

I'm a bit freaked that I will fall out if the window if I fall against it.

Don't worry sir the glass is super strength anti falling out mix of sand and titanium.

Ah, he googles that type of glass resistance and shatter point.

I will need a whatever or I will shoot them out.

Now, I'm not a mass myrderer but I know I would find out what type of glass and what it needed to twat them. The fact the windows are broken strongly suggests he had that covered.

I was wondering if you had heard of a theory that included he was helped. It was an inside job etc.

Keep thinking weird it's good for you, but don't be surprised when people like me ask for an explanation as to the importance.

I'm inquisitive.

Nightmare scenario for them. One entry point,they would have needed to evacuate in case he had homemade bombs, C4, who knows what this cock might have gotten hold of. I think an hour is pretty decent all things considered.
Claymores judging by popular opinion in the US... Why, because the military have them and Joe Public therefore has to buy them just in case of the coup

Fair enough. Keep me up to date with how the minutiae pans out and where it points to in gaining that clear picture.

My view would be this. He has been in the hotel before and knuws the windows are needing broken.

He starts a conversation with a staff member.,he us a high roller so they lick his arse.

I'm a bit freaked that I will fall out if the window if I fall against it.

Don't worry sir the glass is super strength anti falling out mix of sand and titanium.

Ah, he googles that type of glass resistance and shatter point.

I will need a whatever or I will shoot them out.

Now, I'm not a mass myrderer but I know I would find out what type of glass and what it needed to twat them. The fact the windows are broken strongly suggests he had that covered.

I was wondering if you had heard of a theory that included he was helped. It was an inside job etc.

Keep thinking weird it's good for you, but don't be surprised when people like me ask for an explanation as to the importance.

I'm inquisitive.

Nothing wrong in being interested in the details. It's why we have forensic experts and how we sometimes solve crimes.

It's how some peoples brains work whilst others are addled by shortbread and heroin.

19 assault rifles and 200 bullet holes in the lobby walls, already fired at a hotel staff member who was shot in the leg?

I'm not a SWAT expert but I think that might have played a part in the delay.

Either that or they used the stairs and were a bit fat so needed a breather

Other than that no idea.

I know you were probably bring flippant but if they did 32 floors of stairs they'd probably be worn out. I'm guessing they were carrying about 50lbs of gear when you take into account their ballistic armor, helmets, long gun, pistol, ammunition for both guns, flash bang grenades and whatever breathing tools they'd have. This would be in addition to their body weight. SWAT operators typically aren't fatties. :)

I know you were probably bring flippant but if they did 32 floors of stairs they'd probably be worn out. I'm guessing they were carrying about 50lbs of gear when you take into account their ballistic armor, helmets, long gun, pistol, ammunition for both guns, flash bang grenades and whatever breathing tools they'd have. This would be in addition to their body weight. SWAT operators typically aren't fatties. :)
They would have used the lift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.