Shooting in Munich

Fascists have been known to kill white people. Fascists hate everyone.

i may have made this up, but i'm sure hitler liked rochdalians.

can't for the life of me remember where i heard it, but whilst on an art field-trip to blackpool he stopped off in rochdale,
admired the stained-glass windows in the town hall
and declared "rochdale is a fine place. if ever i take over the world i will return here and have these windows for myself."

how times change.

hitler_04.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i may have made this up, but i'm sure hitler liked rochdalians.

can't for the life of me remember where i heard it, but whilst on an art field-trip to blackpool he stopped off in rochdale,
admired the stained-glass windows in the town hall
and declared "rochdale is a fine place. if ever i take over the world i will return here and have these windows for myself."

how times change.

hitler_04.gif
Yes, he fancied himself a bit of an architect and he definitely admired Rochdale Town Hall. I used to work in the building.

Okay just come across an explanation for the roof top video, it appears we may have got the two parties mixed up.

Someone shouted at the gunman "fucking foreigner, karnacken" and the gunman replied "I am a German, I was born and raised in Germany". Seems plausible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.