Shooting in Munich

Was it his wife he's killed?

What's wrong with people, and why is walking around town with a machete? He's not is Damascus now, he needed to chill out - to come from a war zone but still have that aggression doesn't add up

That said, all these refugees must have serious mental health issues that are going undiagnosed and untreated. Add to that a total different outlook on life and it's going to create issues
Well another's just blown himself up.

I guess its just what they do
No it isn't. The have been two stabbings in my town this week. A number of people murdered across the country-all horrific, sad, desperate, violent-but all by 'them'? No. There are also millions of displaced Syrians who will not be chopping up people but have lost everything in their attempt to escape the horrors of their homeland.

No it isn't. The have been two stabbings in my town this week. A number of people murdered across the country-all horrific, sad, desperate, violent-but all by 'them'? No. There are also millions of displaced Syrians who will not be chopping up people but have lost everything in their attempt to escape the horrors of their homeland.
Anyone blown themselves up in your town this week?

How many more indiscriminate slaughters FFS?

There will be a backlash of some sort sooner or later.

This post made me laugh at the level of irony.

Germans increasingly restless about Merkel's liberal policy towards refugees.

Refugees increasingly nervous about how they are regarded by indigenous Germans.

Care to explain the irony, Mr Smartarse?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.