Shooting in Munich

If he is a right wing nutter then he's probably pissed off at Muslims, so technically Muslims are still to blame aren't they? SEND THEM BAAACCCKKKK

Right Wing Psycho it is then..

Not a radicalized Islamic Psycho but a white one.....

Media to blame his mental health in 3.....2......1........

It's on a roof top. He shouts "I am a German, born and raised in Germany" and then the filmer shouts back "you're a wanker". Then he goes on a rant about immigration in Germany. I don't know if it's true but the Mirror have just reported it too.

yea I've seen the video now. i still think its to early/hard to tell who it is or the reason behind it yet. theses attacks are getting worse though which is a terrible thing

If he is a right wing nutter then he's probably pissed off at Muslims, so technically Muslims are still to blame aren't they? SEND THEM BAAACCCKKKK

he appeared to be shooting anyone though, including white people. i think twitter isn't helping, all these rumors spreading around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.