Shooting in Munich

Leading Iranian Jews dispute the 10,000 figure, placing it nearer to 30,000, but there has been a decline. A significant number left in the early days after the revolution, and most that have followed have done so in no small part due to the financial inducements to relocate to Israel.

It's not perfect, but I stand by what I said earlier. They are well treated all things considered. Certainly better treated than Palestinians are by Israel, for example.
I'm guessing your opinion may be based on an Independent article which reflects the reported views of the single Iranian Jewish MP who is not on a position to rock the boat by stating actual facts. According to the Iranians' own census there are less than 9000 Jews in Iran compared to over 120000 before the revolution. I prefer to believe an Iranian Jew I know who lives in Manchester but regularly visits family in Iran. He'd like to go back and live there as it's his country but Jews definitely do not have the same rights as everyone else and it's in their interest to not make a fuss. It's much better than neighbouring Arab countries where the whole Jewish population was thrown out following the formation of the state of Israel but it's certainly no Utopia.

I'm guessing your opinion may be based on an Independent article which reflects the reported views of the single Iranian Jewish MP who is not on a position to rock the boat by stating actual facts. According to the Iranians' own census there are less than 9000 Jews in Iran compared to over 120000 before the revolution. I prefer to believe an Iranian Jew I know who lives in Manchester but regularly visits family in Iran. He'd like to go back and live there as it's his country but Jews definitely do not have the same rights as everyone else and it's in their interest to not make a fuss. It's much better than neighbouring Arab countries where the whole Jewish population was thrown out following the formation of the state of Israel but it's certainly no Utopia.
I never said it was and I certainly wasn't basing my opinion on an Independent article. Once bitten, twice shy in that regard. It's a dreadful publication.

What a disappointment to discover he isn't IS after all.

He's just your common maladjusted, displaced, misunderstood and lonely nut job who hated foreigners.

It was only his possession of a gun that made him stand out from many of the posters on here.

What a disappointment to discover he isn't IS after all.

He's just your common maladjusted, displaced, misunderstood and lonely nut job who hated foreigners.

It was only his possession of a gun that made him stand out from many of the posters on here.
He hated foreigners?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.