Shooting in Munich

The killer reportedly shouted anti-foreigner slurs during the rampage and yelled "I'm German" at one man who challenged him.

BBC
I think the BBC are confused. It was on lookers that shouted anti Foreign slurs and he replied he was German.

Certainly according to what I read vis a vis the video on the balcony.

I think the BBC are confused. It was on lookers that shouted anti Foreign slurs and he replied he was German.

Certainly according to what I read vis a vis the video on the balcony.

Yeah I saw that earlier on this thread. I doubt they're confused though because chances are that they've seen the video or at least seen a transcription of it like we have. However, if they have seen it, it would appear that they're downplaying the insults from the onlookers. Bizarre.

Yeah I saw that earlier on this thread. I doubt they're confused though because chances are that they've seen the video or at least seen a transcription of it like we have. However, if they have seen it, it would appear that they're downplaying the insults from the onlookers. Bizarre.
I did think the balcony man come across belt for his semi-racial slurs. Should have just kept to calling him a ****.

She to blame for a German born pyscho shooting out is she ?

Perhaps wait a little longer next time before gleefully rushing to your keyboard and smugly assuming that you know everything

She's helped give rise to the far right in Germany with her reckless actions last year. This man was a big supporter of Breivik.

A Syrian refugee has just hacked a pregnant woman to death in the street in Germany

She's helped give rise to the far right in Germany with her reckless actions last year. This man was a big supporter of Breivik.
I don't think it's correct to link this lad with the far right. He was of Iranian decent and clearly disturbed by the racism he experienced and blamed this on the other foreigners in Germany, particularly the Turks who have always had a bad reputation in Germany. He wasn't making any political statement with his actions and although he was obsessed with Brevik he also was obsessed with other mass murderers.

It's quite different to the now Two refugee murderers in recent weeks.

Last edited:
Well this Syrian **** hasn't help the cause of the genuine refugees. At least the prick is still alive. He will wish he were dead soon enough.

Well this Syrian **** hasn't help the cause of the genuine refugees. At least the prick is still alive. He will wish he were dead soon enough.

Was it his wife he's killed?

What's wrong with people, and why is walking around town with a machete? He's not is Damascus now, he needed to chill out - to come from a war zone but still have that aggression doesn't add up

That said, all these refugees must have serious mental health issues that are going undiagnosed and untreated. Add to that a total different outlook on life and it's going to create issues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.