Shooting in Munich

5Live reporting police say 3 with long rifles but that video shows one with a handgun, obviously difficult to get full clarity while it's ongoing.

This is in the video I have seen which is being shared widely, could be twitter bullshit though.

He also says "Kanacke" which is a derogatory word for Turks living in Germany.

what video is this ? the only one on twitter atm that I've seen you can't hear anything other than shooting

what video is this ? the only one on twitter atm that I've seen you can't hear anything other than shooting

It's on a roof top. He shouts "I am a German, born and raised in Germany" and then the filmer shouts back "you're a wanker". Then he goes on a rant about immigration in Germany. I don't know if it's true but the Mirror have just reported it too.

Mmmm does look like a right wing loony so far then. 5 years to the day of Anders Breivik attack too

Either way, cunts.

It's on a roof top. He shouts "I am a German, born and raised in Germany" and then the filmer shouts back "you're a wanker". Then he goes on a rant about immigration in Germany. I don't know if it's true but the Mirror have just reported it too.
Could he be targeting migrants perhaps ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.