Shooting in Washington

Blueband Brother said:
What is needed is stricter laws in the sale and possession of guns, with people applying for ownership or in ownership being required to have mental health, criminal record and social clearance and having their data as gun owners stored in an independent database.

Not everyone is qualified to own guns, evidently and the complete ban of guns will be very close to impossible to achieve.

How about mandating harsh sentences for criminals who carry guns illegally and even harsher for those who use them when comitting a crime?? Thats a start......

Blueband Brother said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Blueband Brother said:
The guns are like watches or phones, they are everywhere so it will be difficult to ban completely but it will be possible to reduce with stricter regulations.

You can only use two (handguns/Machine pistols) or one (rifle/shotgun/semi-automatic) at a time, unless you are suggesting a regulation of less than 1 gun per person (of age) then you are not really solving anything.

I am not talking about rationing, I am talking about making it difficult for people to access and own guns by stricter regulations. My point is quite clear.

So you are all for ripping up the second amendment then?

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Blueband Brother said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
You can only use two (handguns/Machine pistols) or one (rifle/shotgun/semi-automatic) at a time, unless you are suggesting a regulation of less than 1 gun per person (of age) then you are not really solving anything.

I am not talking about rationing, I am talking about making it difficult for people to access and own guns by stricter regulations. My point is quite clear.

So you are all for ripping up the second amendment then?

The right to bear arms is quite different from being qualified. Not everybody is qualified to own guns and there should be an effective way of making sure that guns do not get to the wrong people. One way to do that is by stricter regulations, stricter background checks, and comprehensive records of gun owners.

Any adult has the right to apply and get a weapon but he has to be qualified before is granted that right.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:11 pm --<br /><br />
Frank the Yank said:
Blueband Brother said:
What is needed is stricter laws in the sale and possession of guns, with people applying for ownership or in ownership being required to have mental health, criminal record and social clearance and having their data as gun owners stored in an independent database.

Not everyone is qualified to own guns, evidently and the complete ban of guns will be very close to impossible to achieve.

How about mandating harsh sentences for criminals who carry guns illegally and even harsher for those who use them when comitting a crime?? Thats a start......

Not sure if that will perturb or hinder criminals from committing a crime or acquiring a gun. Some punishments are harsh enough as it is anyway and the prison system is already saturated, but gun crime is still rampant.

mcmanus said:
'You don't need no gun control, you need bullet control. Every bullet should cost $5000, that way there would be no more innocent bystanders'

Cheers Chris.
Hehe, that whole skit is brilliant.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db0Y4qIZ4PA[/youtube]

Jumanji said:
mcmanus said:
'You don't need no gun control, you need bullet control. Every bullet should cost $5000, that way there would be no more innocent bystanders'

Cheers Chris.
Hehe, that whole skit is brilliant.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db0Y4qIZ4PA[/youtube]

'He must have done summat he put 50 thousand dollars worth of bullets in his ass'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.