Shooting in Washington

Lots of radio traffic all of a sudden. Seems somethings happening.

Just heard a call for 'Mass Casualty Group' and dispatch have run out of ambulances.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:17 pm --<br /><br />EMS requesting ALS teams.

deano ou812 said:
Is anyone surprised anymore when incidents like this happen in the states,its really one large open asylum.....
So when did the last incident like this happen or when was a Naval or any other Naval base in the USA subject to armed attack by at least 2 gunmen,any armed forces base will do in last 5 yrs
I for one am surprised.

bluemanc said:
deano ou812 said:
Is anyone surprised anymore when incidents like this happen in the states,its really one large open asylum.....
So when did the last incident like this happen or when was a Naval or any other Naval base in the USA subject to armed attack by at least 2 gunmen,any armed forces base will do in last 5 yrs
I for one am surprised.
You know exactly what he means.

Pigeonho said:
bluemanc said:
deano ou812 said:
I for one am surprised.
I know what he said & if you know what he meant then lets have the similar incident as this that you know he meant.
Shootings & murders happen everywhere but this is not similar to anything i can think of in the last 5yrs.

bluemanc said:
Pigeonho said:
bluemanc said:
I for one am surprised.
I know what he said & if you know what he meant then lets have the similar incident as this that you know he meant.
Shootings & murders happen everywhere but this is not similar to anything i can think of in the last 5yrs.
Here you go...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thenation.com/blog/171774/fifteen-us-mass-shootings-happened-2012-84-dead#axzz2f50qpZfO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thenation.com/blog/171774/fi ... z2f50qpZfO</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.