Shooting outside the House of Commons

I am just pondering this news and they are looking at the fact he was seemingly 'inspired' by islamic state and not a trained terrorist who had been to the middle east and seen action kind of thing. I am not sure it matters, the problem is as i see it is what is our future policy on stopping high risk people getting in or being incited here. I feel their will always be a radical voice emanating from the middle east calling for attacks on non muslims.

How do we deal with returning muslims who have unaccounted time outside the country, what resources would we invest on each case we think is suspect?

Does/should the UK gov force twitter and FB to really do more to shut the accounts down or give them serious fines?

Do we give our intelligence services more funding etc?

No, in the short to medium term we have to live with it.

I wish they'd stop trotting out the same line of "we're not scared, we'll carry on as normal" - it's the instability and raised tensions they seek. They know repeated attacks will get at people scared or not. Most wouldn't trot that out if their family or friends either.

Im from Kent,, and can comfirm it is full of wronguns,, mostly united fans!!

Actually i live in Sandwich !! Quite pooooooosh ill have you know!!!

A 75 year old man has tonight died in hospital from injuries sustained on Westminster bridge, RIP

I wish they'd stop trotting out the same line of "we're not scared, we'll carry on as normal" - it's the instability and raised tensions they seek. They know repeated attacks will get at people scared or not. Most wouldn't trot that out if their family or friends either.
You must be new to this terrorism lark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.