Shooting towards the south stand second half

Last time I remember us doing it in the league (we may have done it since but I can't recall it) was the 0-0 against United in Pep's first season. The Thursday night game where it looked like Jesus had won it at the death, only for it to be ruled out for offside. The limbs were so good that I ended up on the floor celebrating like fuck and must've been one of the last people in the ground who realised it had been disallowed!

I don't go to as many games as i used to but that is the only time i remember it happening.

Always thought it strange that we choose to attack the South Stand in the first half of games. Given it's the vocal section, it's more likely that that encouragement may be needed more in the second half of games. At this stage, it's probably superstitious to choose the way we do. As for Villa making us play towards the "wrong" end in each half, I don't really blame them. They needed any perceived advantage (even psychological) they could get if they were to stand a chance of getting a result as, on pure footballing ability, they shouldn't have stood a chance. And let's be honest, it nearly worked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.