Shootings in Paris

Balti said:
so you reckon the muslim copper wasn't shot in the head?

maybe then he was actually part of the murder crew that murdered every other innocent civilian?

but he really got shot by one of the good guys instead?

conspiracy
The poor guy died ,but it seems very strange to report he was shot in the head when the video footage shows otherwise. Its also even stranger that the gunmen were commented on about their shooting skills and bullet grouping yet missed from point blank range ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:

maybe then he was actually part of the murder crew that murdered every other innocent civilian?

conspiracy
The poor guy died ,but it seems very strange to report he was shot in the head when the video footage shows otherwise. Its also even stranger that the gunmen were commented on about their shooting skills and bullet grouping yet missed from point blank range ?

and your theory is what exactly?

Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:

conspiracy

The Pope did it

Elbow beards said:
Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

The Pope did it

Did he bugger the poor fucker to death?

Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:

conspiracy

I have absolutely no idea or theory .I would say he died from the initial shots .the footage clearly shows that shot missed.
There is plenty of footage on line of what a head shot from that distance would do.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

I have absolutely no idea or theory .I would say he died from the initial shots .the footage clearly shows that shot missed.
There is plenty of footage on line of what a head shot from that distance would do.

many people were murdered that day

why are you focused on this one particular life?

mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

It might not of missed could of gone through his chest, just cos it was reported as a head shot you should know from the agenda thread not to believe reports, they are gonna dramatise things, a head shot sounds more juicy. There is no conspiracy, why are people trying to find one. An innocent cop got shot dead, end of.

Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:

There isn't any footage of the other murders out there .the guy lost his life and I don't doubt one of those two did it .but why would you report something thats not true as fact?

mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

There isn't any footage of the other murders out there .the guy lost his life and I don't doubt one of those two did it .but why would you report something thats not true as fact?

so it's all a nasty lie?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.