Shootings in Paris

mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
I have absolutely no idea or theory .I would say he died from the initial shots .the footage clearly shows that shot missed.
There is plenty of footage on line of what a head shot from that distance would do.

many people were murdered that day

why are you focused on this one particular life?
There isn't any footage of the other murders out there .the guy lost his life and I don't doubt one of those two did it .but why would you report something thats not true as fact?
Ask Jamie jackson

Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:
many people were murdered that day

why are you focused on this one particular life?
There isn't any footage of the other murders out there .the guy lost his life and I don't doubt one of those two did it .but why would you report something thats not true as fact?

so it's all a nasty lie?
The end result is horrific the poor guys dead .have you watched the footage ? Would you say it hit him ?
If the question is was he shot in the head ,then from that footage only .I would say it was a lie .but still a tradgedy

mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

so it's all a nasty lie?
The end result is horrific the poor guys dead .have you watched the footage ? Would you say it hit him ?
If the question is was he shot in the head ,then from that footage only .I would say it was a lie .but still a tradgedy

Many were murdered by the extremist islamist jihadist filth that day

Why are you so focused on this one individual?

Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:
so it's all a nasty lie?

Not in anyway distracting from the horror of that day.just commenting on the only footage out there .
As I have said horrific
But you havnt answered the question in your opinion what does that footage show ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

Not in anyway distracting from the horror of that day.just commenting on the only footage out there .
As I have said horrific
But you havnt answered the question in your opinion what does that footage show ?
Well in my opinion for what its worth footage shows a helpless badly wounded man on the floor being murder by a worthless waste of good oxygen.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

As I have said horrific

They were all killed by the same religious doctrine......the religion of peace.....

mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

As I have said horrific
What are you getting at? I don't understand.he died, whether it was a head shot, a chest shot or he missed completely, he still died no conspiracy, as I've said before, at the most sensationalist journalism

Elbow beards said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Balti said:

As I have said horrific
What are you getting at? I don't understand.he died, whether it was a head shot, a chest shot or he missed completely, he still died no conspiracy, as I've said before, at the most sensationalist journalism
He didn't die he was murdered .not buying into a conspiracy theory either but don't understand why the facts are being reported incorrectly, maybe as you say sensationalist reporting

Balti said:

Why are you dismissing the death of somebody?

Also, saying "extremist islamist jihadist" is a good way of showing that you're one of those Muslamic raygun nutters. The Redundant Department of Redundancy.

Balti said:
They were all killed by the same religious doctrine......the religion of peace.....

Considering you know absolutely nothing about that religion despite constant and repeated posts from people informing you on why this is such a stupid position to take then maybe you should take the rest of your ramblings to Stormfront or wherever they hang out now.

aguero93:20 said:
mancityvstoke said:
ArdwickBlue said:
I don't understand your point mate!
THINK..........!!!!!!

What do you spend a great deal of your life watching, supporting, commenting on, spending time with, worshipping, adoring, analysing, giving money to, encouraging others to do........it could well be classed as a religion to many.

The Religon Utd fans call it

Rag.

Glory Glory...............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.