Shootings in Paris

blumoonrisen said:
mancityvstoke said:
blumoonrisen said:
Disgraceful is putting it mildly.. even more so if his family are in on it. I doubt they are but who knows.

so you're suggesting his Brother faked his own Brothers death and then went on Global TV..................

Is he now with Elvis and Michael Jackson on a desert Island somewhere? Watching old fake moon landings
I never suggested anything of the sort.
Cry in denial and talk shite as much as you like, the fact remains the shooting of the cop was faked and blood was planted on the floor afterwards. The evidence is there for all too see, but many are too ignorant to accept it.

Wibble

blumoonrisen said:
mancityvstoke said:
blumoonrisen said:
Disgraceful is putting it mildly.. even more so if his family are in on it. I doubt they are but who knows.

so you're suggesting his Brother faked his own Brothers death and then went on Global TV..................

Is he now with Elvis and Michael Jackson on a desert Island somewhere? Watching old fake moon landings
Cry in denial and talk shite as much as you like, the fact remains the shooting of the cop was faked and blood was planted on the floor afterwards. The evidence is there for all too see, but many are too ignorant to accept it.
Me cry? you have got to be kidding.

As for talking shite.......well.......no I can't I'm crying tears of laughter

blumoonrisen said:
mancityvstoke said:
blumoonrisen said:

I refuse to watch real life snuff movies, so I am not commenting on this being a hoax or not.

War hungry nations will use any excuse to "go to war". "Weapons of mass destruction" anybody.

I won't post the full article (it's pretty long) just the "smoking gun" bit. I would recommend reading it if you want to understand how the whole manipulation thing works. People with power killing those who have none.

It discusses how PR and lobbying are used to garner support for wars and how much money is thrown at the effort to engage in these senseless wars. In this instance the war mongers used "Iraqi soldiers taking incubators from a Kuwait hospital and leaving 312 babies on the floor to die".

Nayirah al-Ṣabaḥ testified before the non-governmental Congressional Human Rights Caucus and pretended to be a nurse from the Kuwaiti hospital who had witnessed the faked incubator incident. Nayirah was later found to be the daughter of the Kuwaiti Ambassador to the U.S.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html</a>

"312 babies on the floor to die".

In fact, the most emotionally moving testimony on October 10 came from a 15-year-old Kuwaiti girl, known only by her first name of Nayirah. According to the Caucus, Nayirah's full name was being kept confidential to prevent Iraqi reprisals against her family in occupied Kuwait. Sobbing, she described what she had seen with her own eyes in a hospital in Kuwait City. Her written testimony was passed out in a media kit prepared by Citizens for a Free Kuwait. "I volunteered at the al-Addan hospital," Nayirah said. "While I was there, I saw the Iraqi soldiers come into the hospital with guns, and go into the room where ... babies were in incubators. They took the babies out of the incubators, took the incubators, and left the babies on the cold floor to die."

Three months passed between Nayirah's testimony and the start of the war. During those months, the story of babies torn from their incubators was repeated over and over again. President Bush told the story. It was recited as fact in Congressional testimony, on TV and radio talk shows, and at the UN Security Council. "Of all the accusations made against the dictator," MacArthur observed, "none had more impact on American public opinion than the one about Iraqi soldiers removing 312 babies from their incubators and leaving them to die on the cold hospital floors of Kuwait City."

At the Human Rights Caucus, however, Hill & Knowlton and Congressman Lantos had failed to reveal that Nayirah was a member of the Kuwaiti Royal Family. Her father, in fact, was Saud Nasir al-Sabah, Kuwait's Ambassador to the US, who sat listening in the hearing room during her testimony. The Caucus also failed to reveal that H&K vice-president Lauri Fitz-Pegado had coached Nayirah in what even the Kuwaitis' own investigators later confirmed was false testimony.

If Nayirah's outrageous lie had been exposed at the time it was told, it might have at least caused some in Congress and the news media to soberly reevaluate the extent to which they were being skillfully manipulated to support military action. Public opinion was deeply divided on Bush's Gulf policy. As late as December 1990, a New York Times/CBS News poll indicated that 48 percent of the American people wanted Bush to wait before taking any action if Iraq failed to withdraw from Kuwait by Bush's January 15 deadline. On January 12, the US Senate voted by a narrow, five-vote margin to support the Bush administration in a declaration of war. Given the narrowness of the vote, the babies-thrown-from-incubators story may have turned the tide in Bush's favor.

Following the war, human rights investigators attempted to confirm Nayirah's story and could find no witnesses or other evidence to support it. Amnesty International, which had fallen for the story, was forced to issue an embarrassing retraction. Nayirah herself was unavailable for comment. "This is the first allegation I've had that she was the ambassador's daughter," said Human Rights Caucus co-chair John Porter. "Yes, I think people ... were entitled to know the source of her testimony." When journalists for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation asked Nasir al-Sabah for permission to question Nayirah about her story, the ambassador angrily refused.

I'm not saying the video is a hoax before somebody asks me this.

ArdwickBlue said:
blumoonrisen said:
mancityvstoke said:

I refuse to watch real life snuff movies, so I am not commenting on this being a hoax or not.

War hungry nations will use any excuse to "go to war". "Weapons of mass destruction" anybody.

I won't post the full article (it's pretty long) just the "smoking gun" bit. I would recommend reading it if you want to understand how the whole manipulation thing works. People with power killing those who have none.

It discusses how PR and lobbying are used to garner support for wars and how much money is thrown at the effort to engage in these senseless wars. In this instance the war mongers used "Iraqi soldiers taking incubators from a Kuwait hospital and leaving 312 babies on the floor to die".

Nayirah al-Ṣabaḥ testified before the non-governmental Congressional Human Rights Caucus and pretended to be a nurse from the Kuwaiti hospital who had witnessed the faked incubator incident. Nayirah was later found to be the daughter of the Kuwaiti Ambassador to the U.S.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html</a>

In fact, the most emotionally moving testimony on October 10 came from a 15-year-old Kuwaiti girl, known only by her first name of Nayirah. According to the Caucus, Nayirah's full name was being kept confidential to prevent Iraqi reprisals against her family in occupied Kuwait. Sobbing, she described what she had seen with her own eyes in a hospital in Kuwait City. Her written testimony was passed out in a media kit prepared by Citizens for a Free Kuwait. "I volunteered at the al-Addan hospital," Nayirah said. "While I was there, I saw the Iraqi soldiers come into the hospital with guns, and go into the room where ... babies were in incubators. They took the babies out of the incubators, took the incubators, and left the babies on the cold floor to die."

Three months passed between Nayirah's testimony and the start of the war. During those months, the story of babies torn from their incubators was repeated over and over again. President Bush told the story. It was recited as fact in Congressional testimony, on TV and radio talk shows, and at the UN Security Council. "Of all the accusations made against the dictator," MacArthur observed, "none had more impact on American public opinion than the one about Iraqi soldiers removing 312 babies from their incubators and leaving them to die on the cold hospital floors of Kuwait City."

At the Human Rights Caucus, however, Hill & Knowlton and Congressman Lantos had failed to reveal that Nayirah was a member of the Kuwaiti Royal Family. Her father, in fact, was Saud Nasir al-Sabah, Kuwait's Ambassador to the US, who sat listening in the hearing room during her testimony. The Caucus also failed to reveal that H&K vice-president Lauri Fitz-Pegado had coached Nayirah in what even the Kuwaitis' own investigators later confirmed was false testimony.

If Nayirah's outrageous lie had been exposed at the time it was told, it might have at least caused some in Congress and the news media to soberly reevaluate the extent to which they were being skillfully manipulated to support military action. Public opinion was deeply divided on Bush's Gulf policy. As late as December 1990, a New York Times/CBS News poll indicated that 48 percent of the American people wanted Bush to wait before taking any action if Iraq failed to withdraw from Kuwait by Bush's January 15 deadline. On January 12, the US Senate voted by a narrow, five-vote margin to support the Bush administration in a declaration of war. Given the narrowness of the vote, the babies-thrown-from-incubators story may have turned the tide in Bush's favor.

Following the war, human rights investigators attempted to confirm Nayirah's story and could find no witnesses or other evidence to support it. Amnesty International, which had fallen for the story, was forced to issue an embarrassing retraction. Nayirah herself was unavailable for comment. "This is the first allegation I've had that she was the ambassador's daughter," said Human Rights Caucus co-chair John Porter. "Yes, I think people ... were entitled to know the source of her testimony." When journalists for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation asked Nasir al-Sabah for permission to question Nayirah about her story, the ambassador angrily refused.

I suggest you check your facts. I couldn't recall any stories about incubators during the gulf war and 312 incubators in one hospital sounds like bullshit. I've googled it and references to 312 babies don't appear in any mainstream media and are only on a selection of conspiracy nut websites. The real story was that Iraqis were accused of taking between 15 and 22 incubators which was later found to have been fabricated. This shows that one story can be exaggerated by conspiracy nuts who all quote each other to add authenticity to their claims. The same thing is already happening with Paris and in a few months there will be all sorts of ridiculous claims that the conspiracy nuts will prefer to believe over what we all saw live on TV.

Same war, different bullshit.

It shows how they try to mislead and manipulate through the media. Obviously this was from 1990, they've had much more practice at making it more believable since then.

Without CNN broadcasts like this and the faked "Iraqi soldiers taking incubators and leaving babies on the cold floor to die" testimony maybe the American people may have not had much appetite for going to war, in turn the UK and 35 more coalition forces may never have participated.

This is from the nation that gave the world Hollywood. It gets interesting from 4:30 onwards.

[video]http://youtu.be/jTWY14eyMFg[/video]

Discription from YouTube:

Charles Jaco was the CNN reporter famous for covering the 1990 Persian Gulf War.

The first part of this video shows the stage set he was on, and how he was clowning around with fellow CNN staff. The Saudi Arabian "hotel" in the background were fake palm trees and a blue wall in a studio. This clip was leaked by CNN staff.

The second part of this video was a live CNN satellite feed recorded onto VHS showing the final cut. Charles Jaco was wearing a different jacket, but he had the same act. The acting was terrible as Charles Jaco wore a gas mask, and his fellow correspondent Carl Rochelle wore a helmet during a supposed gas/chemical bomb attack. The sirens and missile sound effects are part of the stage set. The camera never pans out or shows the sky.

west didsblue said:
The real story was that Iraqis were accused of taking between 15 and 22 incubators which was later found to have been fabricated. This shows that one story can be exaggerated by conspiracy nuts who all quote each other to add authenticity to their claims.

Thanks for proving my point.

The 312 figure is from John MacArthur, author of The Second Front (on media manipulation, you wouldn't like it) I'm aware she said 22 babies in her testimony, relating to babies in incubators.

Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean sod all, are you denying it happened?. And it was staged?. And it wasn't used to garner support for the war?.

Here's the faked testimony vid but it's taken from YouTube (not sure if that meets your idea of trustworthy mainstream media sources?). There is also various others on YouTube, one even has Daddy Bush quoting the faked testimony verbatim.

[video]http://youtu.be/LmfVs3WaE9Y[/video]

Conspiracy nuts!, why because some question what they're drip fed by mainstream media. They're to be trusted aren't they?. Is this the same mainstream media who engaged in illegal phone hacking, even sick enough to hack Milly Dowler's phone after she was murdered. Or the same mainstream media who refused to out Saville (BBC employee they're main aren't they?) whilst he was alive. Hillsborough coverage etc. the list against the mainstream media is endless.

Do you only get your information from mainstream media?.

Most of mainstream media is owned by a small number of people. Rupert Murdoch for example owns and controls shit loads of mainstream media here and in the USA, Australia, New Zealand etc. (Google what he owns but you already know). That's one person in control of all that mainstream media. You just have to look at his tweet this week (and the ensuing ridicule he received as a result) to see what his angle is. Also worth pointing out one of his mainstream media outlets was responsible for the shameful coverage of the Hillsborough disaster. Oh and one of his other mainstream media outlets was responsible for hacking Milly Dowler's phone after she was murdered.

Just because things aren't reported on the controlled mainstream media doesn't mean it's not going on or hasn't happened. Following City in the mainstream media should tell you this. If you don't believe me you should visit the "Agenda Thread".

west didsblue said:
ArdwickBlue said:
blumoonrisen said:

I suggest you check your facts. I couldn't recall any stories about incubators during the gulf war and 312 incubators in one hospital sounds like bullshit. I've googled it and references to 312 babies don't appear in any mainstream media and are only on a selection of conspiracy nut websites. The real story was that Iraqis were accused of taking between 15 and 22 incubators which was later found to have been fabricated. This shows that one story can be exaggerated by conspiracy nuts who all quote each other to add authenticity to their claims. The same thing is already happening with Paris and in a few months there will be all sorts of ridiculous claims that the conspiracy nuts will prefer to believe over what we all saw live on TV.

you have to wonder who has the most to gain by pretending that it never actually happened

ArdwickBlue said:
Same war, different bullshit.

It shows how they try to mislead and manipulate through the media. Obviously this was from 1990, they've had much more practice at making it more believable since then.

Without CNN broadcasts like this and the faked "Iraqi soldiers taking incubators and leaving babies on the cold floor to die" testimony maybe the American people may have not had much appetite for going to war, in turn the UK and 35 more coalition forces may never have participated.

This is from the nation that gave the world Hollywood. It gets interesting from 4:30 onwards.

http://youtu.be/jTWY14eyMFg

Charles Jaco was the CNN reporter famous for covering the 1990 Persian Gulf War.

The first part of this video shows the stage set he was on, and he was clowning around with fellow CNN staff. The Saudi Arabian "hotel" in the background were fake palm trees and a blue wall in a studio. This clip was leaked by CNN staff.

The second part of this video was a live CNN satellite feed recorded onto VHS showing the final cut. Charles Jaco was wearing a different jacket, but he had the same act. The acting was terrible as Charles Jaco wore a gas mask, and his fellow correspondent Carl Rochelle wore a helmet during a supposed gas/chemical bomb attack. The sirens and missile sound effects are part of the stage set. The camera never pans out or shows the sky.

Fear is a worst kind of slavery and a tool used by these war mongers brilliantly
May be when muslims say isis,al qaeda dont represent islam,may be its time to give their opinion some light

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYXXcwuJtbQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYXXcwuJtbQ</a>

all made up
yeah right
The-Holocaust-1.png

Balti said:
ArdwickBlue said:
ArdwickBlue said:

you have to wonder who has the most to gain by pretending that it never actually happened

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.