Shootings in Paris

What happened to the young lad (cousin?) who was arrested the day after the shootings? He seemed to slip off the radar with everything else that went on.

Damocles said:
Elbow beards said:
There are 3 choices here:
1, the video footage is real.
2, the video footage is fake, but all the other killing are real. In which case why bother faking 1 murder, no point.
3, the video footage is fake as is everything else that happened that day. In which case that would be one he'll of a conspiracy!!
I can't image many would go for number 3,so it just leaves the question why go to the time and effort to fake killing the cop (which his own family must of colluded in) when all the other killing were real.
If someone could come up with a reasonable argument, then I might change my mine, but for now it's number 1 for me.

4. The video footage is real and somebody made a mistake.

5. The video footage is real but wasn't the moment he was shot in the head.

6. The video footage is real and we're not ballistics experts so don't understand why the bullet did what it did.

7. Aliens.

Basically there are more choices than you gave there.
I'll go for number 7 from the grassy knoll.

ArdwickBlue said:
west didsblue said:
As this thread was supposed to be about the shootings in Paris, I foolishly assumed there was at least a tenuous link between what you were posting about the first Gulf war and what happened in Paris. It appears I was wrong and you are just posting random stories that show that the mainstream media can't always be trusted. Why don't you start a separate thread on it because all this Gulf war stuff is totally irrelevant to this thread.

Nice side step.

This thread has encompassed many subjects and has gone off on several tangents, all relating to the wider issues of the horrific incidents in Paris.

Several posters were discussing the shooting video. They were asking why the blood was placed there after the murder?, I don't know what it shows as I have pointed out several times to other posters and you, that "I have not watched the video".

Balti asked one poster "are you saying it's a hoax", attempting to shut down the discussion with another one of his famous one liners, implying governments don't lie to people. I was merely pointing out that sometimes they do and providing those interested in this subject some evidence of this.

There is a link with both of the Gulf Wars if not why did we go to war with Sadam post 9/11?. (Oh yeah WMD's launched against the UK within 45mins. Remember that?.)

If what you say is true about the "Gulf wars not having anything to do with the shootings in Paris". Then you must believe that this was an isolated incident and isn't related to any of the terrorism the world has witnessed since the war on terror(TM) started.

I think most of the stuff we have witnessed is part of a wider grand scheme. Whether that is an organised terrorist group plotting against all of us in the west. Or a few disgruntled people who are disenchanted with the way the world is run and are prepared to kill as a result. It is probably both. I have only pointed out terrorism isn't exclusive to Islam. We have had other terrorist groups such as the IRA, ETA, Irgun, Lehi etc. who are not Islamic but have also engaged in terrorist acts and murdered innocent people.

The IRA we all know about and have experienced their brand of terrorism.

Since 1968, ETA has been held responsible for killing 829 people, injuring thousands and undertaking dozens of kidnappings. The group is proscribed as a terrorist organization by the Spanish, British, French and American authorities, and by the European Union as a whole. This convention is followed by a plurality of domestic and international media, which also refer to the group as "terrorists". More than 700 members of the organization are incarcerated in prisons in Spain, France, and other countries.

Irgun outlined "a future Jewish state" (is that any different to what ISIS are doing now?) they even killed british soldiers (sounds familiar doesn't it?). This was one of their mission statements:

"The God of Israel, God of Hosts, will be at our side. There is no retreat. Liberty or death.... The fighting youth will not recoil in the face of sacrifices and suffering, blood and torment. They will not surrender, so long as our days of old are not renewed, so long as our nation is not ensured a homeland, liberty, honor, bread, justice and law." (sounds straight out of one of those Islamic terrorist videos). Obviously they got their wish, Irgun members were absorbed into the Israel Defense Forces at the start of the 1948 Arab–Israeli war.

Lehi ("Fighters for the Freedom of Israel – Lehi"), initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine. Believing that Nazi Germany was a lesser enemy of the Jews than Britain, Lehi twice attempted to form an alliance with the Nazis. During World War II it declared that it would establish a Jewish state based upon "nationalist and totalitarian principles".I think that speaks for itself but me not being Jewish or Islamic it sounds too similar to what we hear today. Again they also killed British people in their campaign. Israel granted a general amnesty to Lehi members on 14 February 1949. In 1980, Israel instituted a military decoration in "award for activity in the struggle for the establishment of Israel," the Lehi ribbon. Lehi was formally dissolved and integrated into the Israeli Defense Forces on 31 May 1948, its leaders getting amnesty from prosecution or reprisals as part of the integration.

Former Lehi leader Yitzhak Shamir became Prime Minister of Israel in 1983.

Not one crazy Muslamic nut job in sight.

ArdwickBlue said:
west didsblue said:
As this thread was supposed to be about the shootings in Paris, I foolishly assumed there was at least a tenuous link between what you were posting about the first Gulf war and what happened in Paris. It appears I was wrong and you are just posting random stories that show that the mainstream media can't always be trusted. Why don't you start a separate thread on it because all this Gulf war stuff is totally irrelevant to this thread.

Nice side step.

This thread has encompassed many subjects and has gone off on several tangents, all relating to the wider issues of the horrific incidents in Paris.

Several posters were discussing the shooting video. They were asking why the blood was placed there after the murder?, I don't know what it shows as I have pointed out several times to other posters and you, that "I have not watched the video".

Balti asked one poster "are you saying it's a hoax", attempting to shut down the discussion with another one of his famous one liners, implying governments don't lie to people. I was merely pointing out that sometimes they do and providing those interested in this subject some evidence of this.

There is a link with both of the Gulf Wars if not why did we go to war with Sadam post 9/11?. (Oh yeah WMD's launched against the UK within 45mins. Remember that?.)

If what you say is true about the "Gulf wars not having anything to do with the shootings in Paris". Then you must believe that this was an isolated incident and isn't related to any of the terrorism the world has witnessed since the war on terror(TM) started.

I think most of the stuff we have witnessed is part of a wider grand scheme. Whether that is an organised terrorist group plotting against all of us in the west. Or a few disgruntled people who are disenchanted with the way the world is run and are prepared to kill as a result. It is probably both. I have only pointed out terrorism isn't exclusive to Islam. We have had other terrorist groups such as the IRA, ETA, Irgun, Lehi etc. who are not Islamic but have also engaged in terrorist acts and murdered innocent people.

Since 1968, ETA has been held responsible for killing 829 people, injuring thousands and undertaking dozens of kidnappings. The group is proscribed as a terrorist organization by the Spanish, British, French and American authorities, and by the European Union as a whole. This convention is followed by a plurality of domestic and international media, which also refer to the group as "terrorists". More than 700 members of the organization are incarcerated in prisons in Spain, France, and other countries.

Irgun outlined "a future Jewish state" (is that any different to what ISIS are doing now?) they even killed british soldiers (sounds familiar doesn't it?). This was one of their mission statements:

"The God of Israel, God of Hosts, will be at our side. There is no retreat. Liberty or death.... The fighting youth will not recoil in the face of sacrifices and suffering, blood and torment. They will not surrender, so long as our days of old are not renewed, so long as our nation is not ensured a homeland, liberty, honor, bread, justice and law." (sounds straight out of one of those Islamic terrorist videos). Obviously they got their wish, Irgun members were absorbed into the Israel Defense Forces at the start of the 1948 Arab–Israeli war.

Lehi ("Fighters for the Freedom of Israel – Lehi"), initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine. Believing that Nazi Germany was a lesser enemy of the Jews than Britain, Lehi twice attempted to form an alliance with the Nazis. During World War II it declared that it would establish a Jewish state based upon "nationalist and totalitarian principles".I think that speaks for itself but me not being Jewish or Islamic it sounds too similar to what we hear today. Again they also killed British people in their campaign. Israel granted a general amnesty to Lehi members on 14 February 1949. In 1980, Israel instituted a military decoration in "award for activity in the struggle for the establishment of Israel," the Lehi ribbon. Lehi was formally dissolved and integrated into the Israeli Defense Forces on 31 May 1948, its leaders getting amnesty from prosecution or reprisals as part of the integration.

Another random post unrelated to the topic under discussion.

You appear to be ignoring the fact that the majority of the victims were journalists whose only "crime" was producing a cartoon of Mohammed. Please explain what that has to do with the Gulf war or the founding of the state of Israel.

Dubai Blue said:
What happened to the young lad (cousin?) who was arrested the day after the shootings? He seemed to slip off the radar with everything else that went on.
Was thinking the same the other day .it was clearly reported at the time there was 3 gunmen and the next day he handed himself in .?
Sorry just don't see this bit ,thought one of the things was to die a maythar
So if there was only 2 gunmen ,they parked the car up ,went into the. Offices went onto the roof got back in it and drove off.
And the police just left the car alone while this was going on ?

west didsblue said:
ArdwickBlue said:
west didsblue said:

Nice side step.

You appear to be ignoring the fact that the majority of the victims were journalists whose only "crime" was producing a cartoon of Mohammed. Please explain what that has to do with the Gulf war or the founding of the state of Israel.

Balance.

ArdwickBlue said:
west didsblue said:

Balance.

This tactic of changing the subject completely to something else bad that happened a long time ago that is completely unrelated to the topic in question in an attempt to dilute the guilt of the perpetrators is known on Bluemoon as "Whataboutery". Usually people who engage in whataboutery (and I will admit to having done it myself on occasion) at least try to find something slightly related or equivalent to the topic in question.

ArdwickBlue said:
ArdwickBlue said:
west didsblue said:

Nice side step.

Great post.

stonerblue said:
ArdwickBlue said:

Nice side step.

Great post.

If somewhat off topic!.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.