Shootings in Paris

aguero93:20 said:
blue underpants said:
5 Chechen Islamic terrorists have been arrested in Montpellier Southern France, they were caught with a large cache of explosives and automatic weapons
The Chechens are amongst the most violent and fanatical of all the Islamists, if they are now infiltrating into France then there will be big trouble ahead for the French

Thanks mate, I'll wait for a bit more violence to kick off before booking my summer flights, anything going through Charles de Gaulle or French airspace should be nice and cheap once these boys get involved.
Absolute fanatics, they don't give a fuck about killing or dying, they held off Russian Vityaz MVD special counter terrorist troops in Chechnya for years, and the Vityaz MVD are fucking good
If these twats are on the loose in France then there will be a definite escalation of terrorism quite soon unless the French get on top of them soon

Balti said:
foetus said:
oh dear
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/police-in-sydney-to-monitor-rallies-for-the-prophet-mohammed/story-fnpn118l-1227190004027" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/n ... 7190004027</a>

Hizb ut-Tahrir is a transnational Islamic fundamentalist group that operates in more than forty countries with main emphasis in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. The group claims to be a political party that proceeds with non-violent means and whose ideology is Islam. Its objectives are strictly political, and its main goal is to topple an existing regime to resurrect the caliphate with structures and conditions similar to the ones of early seventh-century (C.E.) Islam. The proposed Islamic state will be responsible for transforming society in a united Ummah, and for spreading the word of Islam throughout the world. Hizb ut-Tahrir (HT) rejects the modern, secular state structures and democracy as something “man-made,’ humanly derived and “un-Islamic,” and therefore, does not participate in any secular electoral process. However, HT does not reject modern technology and its advantages.

Nice cut & paste.

Frank Schneider
Commander, German Navy
Masters Thesis

Page v

http://calhoun.nps.edu/bitstream/handle/10945/2702/06Jun_Schneider.pdf?sequence=1

Balti said:
foetus said:
oh dear
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/police-in-sydney-to-monitor-rallies-for-the-prophet-mohammed/story-fnpn118l-1227190004027" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/n ... 7190004027</a>

Hizb ut-Tahrir is a transnational Islamic fundamentalist group that operates in more than forty countries with main emphasis in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. The group claims to be a political party that proceeds with non-violent means and whose ideology is Islam. Its objectives are strictly political, and its main goal is to topple an existing regime to resurrect the caliphate with structures and conditions similar to the ones of early seventh-century (C.E.) Islam. The proposed Islamic state will be responsible for transforming society in a united Ummah, and for spreading the word of Islam throughout the world. Hizb ut-Tahrir (HT) rejects the modern, secular state structures and democracy as something “man-made,’ humanly derived and “un-Islamic,” and therefore, does not participate in any secular electoral process. However, HT does not reject modern technology and its advantages.
The leader of Hizb ut-Tahrir said the Paris murders were a 'cure'. Since this lot are likely to be in the same place at the same time I hope they are all herded into a boat and taken back to somewhere they are happy to live and stop living off our welfare.

1961_vintage said:
blue underpants said:
if they are now infiltrating into France then there will be big trouble ahead for the French

How come France is being targeted by terrorist groups?

Because they doorstep North Africa, where millions of Islamic fundamentalists live, train and hang about.

foetus said:
Balti said:
foetus said:
oh dear

The leader of Hizb ut-Tahrir said the Paris murders were a 'cure'. Since this lot are likely to be in the same place at the same time I hope they are all herded into a boat and taken back to somewhere they are happy to live and stop living off our welfare.

Are all Muslims on welfare in Austrailia?.

ArdwickBlue said:
foetus said:
Balti said:

No, stop looking for a reason to be offended. A lot come to Australia because they know they get the good life and can easily get welfare. That's not just Muslims but a lot of other people who come to Australia (same would go for people moving to England I'm guessing). The issue is that the people who are going to this rally are offended by the way the west treat their religion and then claim they hate the west. If that's the case, leave the country, no one is stopping them. They won't though because they get it so good here. It seems 50% of people in Australia are on some kind of welfare...it's a joke. Less tax payers money wasted if this mob are kicked out.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Citizen in Pakistan said:
I don't know why people are arguing about the gulf war of the 90,s ,wasn't the invasion of Iraq in 2004 enough evidence that how governments lie ? Get it through your head that war is an industry which benifs the few,think about it,has Iraq invasion helped the economic situation of an ordinary man in states,UK ,or West I'm gernal or terrorism? And the answer is a big no ,for all we know it has gone worse and keeps on Detroiting ,we live in a fucked up world period run by bankers and war mongers
2004?

Mate is tha the only thing you picked up,could have been 03 ,04,05 for that matter but the reality is the same
Well, no its not. You've spelt benefits wrong for starters.

foetus said:
ArdwickBlue said:
foetus said:

No, stop looking for a reason to be offended. A lot come to Australia because they know they get the good life and can easily get welfare. That's not just Muslims but a lot of other people who come to Australia (same would go for people moving to England I'm guessing). The issue is that the people who are going to this rally are offended by the way the west treat their religion and then claim they hate the west. If that's the case, leave the country, no one is stopping them. They won't though because they get it so good here. It seems 50% of people in Australia are on some kind of welfare...it's a joke. Less tax payers money wasted if this mob are kicked out.

I never said I was offended. I was just asking, as your post made it sound as if they are all on welfare and this was a wider problem in Australia.

Are you saying you would kick all Muslims out of Australia?.

What do the indigenous Aborigines think about the Muslims in Australia?.

ArdwickBlue said:
foetus said:
ArdwickBlue said:

I never said I was offended. I was just asking, as your post made it sound as if they are all on welfare and this was a wider problem in Australia.

Are you saying you would kick all Muslims out of Australia?.

What do the indigenous Aborigines think about the Muslims in Australia?.
LARRYD.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.