Shootings in Paris

goalmole said:
Monkfish said:
goalmole said:
You have amply demonstrated what i have trying to tell everybody all along i.e. one persons perfectly reasonable and factually true comment can be offensive to another person in whose view the author deserves all the abuse he gets.
One persons free speech it would seem is more sacred than the other's and free speech does cause offence.

Thank you Stony for illustrating this.

You going to fully illustrate by suicide bombing the south stand then?
I'll quote you but reply to all my other critics at the same time in a final post because it's getting to my bedtime and i do have work in the morning.
I am a proponent of non violence, free speech and personal freedoms. What i do not condone is making inflammatory remarks specifically designed to inflame or provoke a particular group. E.g crying fire in the proverbial theatre. I believe in rights but i also believe in responsibilities. If you are going to make a malicious provocation and not expect a reaction, then you are stupid as well as malicious.Which is what the Jyllands Posten newspaper by their own admission did. Only they knew there would be a reaction but were not concerned what the consequences might be.
We need to promote free speech but not at the cost of deliberately singling out one religious, ethnic or racial group.
I hope there will no more cartoons printed, not because we have lost the battle but because it is the right thing to do.
May you all go in peace.

So to summarise, "they were asking for it". Can't wait to hear your views on women who get assaulted while wearing short skirts.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
[bigimg]https://almightypopcorn.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/the-life-of-brian.jpg[/bigimg]

goalmole does not approve.

goalmole said:
Monkfish said:
goalmole said:
You have amply demonstrated what i have trying to tell everybody all along i.e. one persons perfectly reasonable and factually true comment can be offensive to another person in whose view the author deserves all the abuse he gets.
One persons free speech it would seem is more sacred than the other's and free speech does cause offence.

Thank you Stony for illustrating this.

I'll quote you but reply to all my other critics at the same time in a final post because it's getting to my bedtime and i do have work in the morning.
I am a proponent of non violence, free speech and personal freedoms. What i do not condone is making inflammatory remarks specifically designed to inflame or provoke a particular group. E.g crying fire in the proverbial theatre. I believe in rights but i also believe in responsibilities. If you are going to make a malicious provocation and not expect a reaction, then you are stupid as well as malicious.Which is what the Jyllands Posten newspaper by their own admission did. Only they knew there would be a reaction but were not concerned what the consequences might be.
We need to promote free speech but not at the cost of deliberately singling out one religious, ethnic or racial group.
I hope there will no more cartoons printed, not because we have lost the battle but because it is the right thing to do.
May you all go in peace.
WIBBLE

No one can reasonably retaliate against a cartoon with the cold blooded murder of 12 people! It's fucking ridiculous!!!

It's 2015 for fucks sake and people are being murdered over a cartoon - that isn't normal behaviour in any way whatsoever, it is not reasonable, it's not humane and, if there was a god/profit, not what they would want(presumably)

On a day where scientists report they have found a planet that may have life on it, it makes me wonder what other civilisation would think of the human race?
People who are responsible for things like this need to take a step back and let it sink in how fucking backward they are

Chancy Termites said:
goalmole said:
Monkfish said:
May you all go in peace.

So to summarise, "they were asking for it". Can't wait to hear your views on women who get assaulted while wearing short skirts.

They deserve it the cock teasing whores. Copywright Goalmole

Chancy Termites said:
goalmole said:
Monkfish said:
May you all go in peace.

Rosa Parks also only got on that bus that day with the idea just to be a utter WUM and stir shit up. If she was dragged out and strung up she would have had it coming....or so Golemole would have you think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.