Should bluemoon close the doors?

aphex said:
what? and lose diversity? you bunch of old busy bodies! seems like a couple of people here liked it when it was 'safe' on here. bluemoon is for everyone. be it itk's wum's or tw*ts. spice is nice and the boat will rock from time to time. things change you know.

Diversity is cool. Debate is great. And spice in the boat rocking business is the business. I'm all in favour.

But it's a bit like your mint assortment innit. If all you ever get is more and more murrays, you start to think "fuck this" where's them toffees that actaully make the whole big bag experience worthwhile.

Anyone else fed up of those 'Gas or Electric?' type posts? I think some sad little herberts actually sit there trying to dream up the next 'Coke or Pepsi?' thread just for the sake of starting a thread. 'Elvis or the Beatles?', 'Big tits or Little tits?', 'Pink or Brown?', what a load of baloney!!

Fuck 'em all!

:-)

mammutly said:
aphex said:
what? and lose diversity? you bunch of old busy bodies! seems like a couple of people here liked it when it was 'safe' on here. bluemoon is for everyone. be it itk's wum's or tw*ts. spice is nice and the boat will rock from time to time. things change you know.

Diversity is cool. Debate is great. And spice in the boat rocking business is the business. I'm all in favour.

But it's a bit like your mint assortment innit. If all you ever get is more and more murrays, you start to think "fuck this" where's them toffees that actaully make the whole big bag experience worthwhile.

Fooking 'A'!

I have to say i've been on a foe-ing splurge over the last few days. Anyone who's too lazy to type 'you' instead of 'u' or 'are' instead of 'r', gets foe'd. Along with anyone referring to rags as munichs, anyone starting threads about subjects that have obviously already been discussed because they feel their opinion is so important that it needs to stand out from the rest, and anyone who's posts i read and don't understand the point of.

I'm not proud but it made me feel better.

Llewellyn Dowd said:
Anyone else fed up of those 'Gas or Electric?' type posts? I think some sad little herberts actually sit there trying to dream up the next 'Coke or Pepsi?' thread just for the sake of starting a thread. 'Elvis or the Beatles?', 'Big tits or Little tits?', 'Pink or Brown?', what a load of baloney!!

Fuck 'em all!

PMSL

Youve got alot of ideas there mate start some threads!!

Llewellyn Dowd said:

Fuck 'em all!

Come on then tell us is it a barm or muffin?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.