Should bluemoon close the doors?

Bigga said:
aphex said:
i agree with mr dowd. why does anyone give a shit? you dont have to read the crap they post. attention seekers will go away without attention. as long as it doesn't slow the forum down, then who are we to say who cant post?

Would you rather 2minute wonder, no mark cretins come in and shout down good posters or make them contribute thus making them half decent plus keeping the good ones??

this is a democracy! these people get worked out very quickly and it is going to be this way.

think how bad it will be next season, when we are league champions?

There could be a media thread, where people can go to post articles about us and complain about how biased they are. That would clear out most of the repetitive threads either 'this person is a wanker, he wrote something i don't agree with' or 'brilliant article! because i agree with it'.

It is entirely possible for good articles to be written about us, that don't exactly show us in a brilliant light, we're not perfect and we're going ot piss people off legitimately

pee dubya said:
There could be a media thread, where people can go to post articles about us and complain about how biased they are. That would clear out most of the repetitive threads either 'this person is a wanker, he wrote something i don't agree with' or 'brilliant article! because i agree with it'.

It is entirely possible for good articles to be written about us, that don't exactly show us in a brilliant light, we're not perfect and we're going ot piss people off legitimately

there was a good article in the sun about us yesterday. pity they had to spoil it with a comic strip about adabayor.

(by the way, i found it in the pub. i would never purchase the sun)

;-)

aphex said:
pee dubya said:

there was a good article in the sun about us yesterday. pity they had to spoil it with a comic strip about adabayor.

;-)

Yeah yeah, just like you don't have no grey hairs either eh? ;-)

Double negative :-)

pee dubya said:
aphex said:

;-)

Yeah yeah, just like you don't have no grey hairs either eh? ;-)

Double negative :-)

ha ha. busted!

aphex said:
i agree with mr dowd. why does anyone give a shit? you dont have to read the crap they post. attention seekers will go away without attention. as long as it doesn't slow the forum down, then who are we to say who cant post?

The problem is there are too many of them. They do go away if ignored but are quickly replaced by more.

There were a ridiculous number of threads started about the Abedeyour situation. It becomes a bit of a competitive thing of these posters wanting their own threads and trying to attract posts to it. Their intention is to gain posts and threads, not to contribute to the board. So if we do not want bluemoon increasingly going the way it has been over the past few days, something needs doing.

lostmyhouseski said:
why people get so worked up over what is posted on an internet forum is beyond me!

Not a question of getting worked up. This place has always been the top City forum. Look some of the other shite out there and perhaps you'll see why some people are concerned about standards.

If nobody cared this place would be like a lot of other forums - crap.

We have some great mods and a wise ruler, but sometimes the people have to make their voices heard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.