Should Dzeko start on Sunday?

Even if i think he is 3rd choice striker at the moment i still think he is a class act.
The player that scored 4 at Spurs and a superb goal against France is not a bad player.
We will need him in a long season and i think a couple of goals and we will see the real Edin again.

didactic said:
Jasmin calm down sweety there are many posts where Balotelli was been slated infact I think he is the most attacked player on this forum. Only a few others as well as myself have had constant faith in the lad including a certain MOD so dont feel this is some anti Dzeko or Bosnian shit. Milner, half this forum was calling for him to be sold not to mention Lescott if most had their way he wouldnt be here either.

Its the nature of the game when Dzeko scores again he will be loved again but the truth is Balotelli and Aguerro have more natural ability. They are simply better players no National loyalty to should blind you to that fact. So No Dzeko should not start.

I agree, he should not start this Sunday as his performance was not good vs. Villareal. I have read many topics about Balo where most of forum population wanted to sell him right away due to red cards, liability, fights with mancini, etc. When I said I dont see topics about others (Should we start nasri, or should we start Yaya, or should we start Silva) I refered to a last night game where most of the team was very poor. Yaya obviously tired, Silva lost the ball when Villareal scored, I will not mention Nasri performance because he did not perform at all...

Most of you are to hard on him and just waiting for games like last night. How can you say he is first division player after he scored that many goals this season? Last two on 7th and 11th Oct vs Lux and France were class.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:20 pm --<br /><br />
birchwoodgingerste said:
Silva turned to the crowd and shrugged his shoulders as if to say get him off!.I like dzeko but he needs width to get the best out of him something we are sadly lacking bar the fullbacks.

Have Silva turned to the crowd when we conceded a goal?

JasminBosnia said:
didactic said:
Jasmin calm down sweety there are many posts where Balotelli was been slated infact I think he is the most attacked player on this forum. Only a few others as well as myself have had constant faith in the lad including a certain MOD so dont feel this is some anti Dzeko or Bosnian shit. Milner, half this forum was calling for him to be sold not to mention Lescott if most had their way he wouldnt be here either.

Its the nature of the game when Dzeko scores again he will be loved again but the truth is Balotelli and Aguerro have more natural ability. They are simply better players no National loyalty to should blind you to that fact. So No Dzeko should not start.

I agree, he should not start this Sunday as his performance was not good vs. Villareal. I have read many topics about Balo where most of forum population wanted to sell him right away due to red cards, liability, fights with mancini, etc. When I said I dont see topics about others (Should we start nasri, or should we start Yaya, or should we start Silva) I refered to a last night game where most of the team was very poor. Yaya obviously tired, Silva lost the ball when Villareal scored, I will not mention Nasri performance because he did not perform at all...

Most of you are to hard on him and just waiting for games like last night. How can you say he is first division player after he scored that many goals this season? Last two on 7th and 11th Oct vs Lux and France were class.

-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:20 pm --

birchwoodgingerste said:
Silva turned to the crowd and shrugged his shoulders as if to say get him off!.I like dzeko but he needs width to get the best out of him something we are sadly lacking bar the fullbacks.

Have Silva turned to the crowd when we conceded a goal?

Wasn't Silva's fault for the goal at all.

jay_mcfc said:
I've changed my mind from last night and think the top 4 pick themselves; Yaya, Silva, Aguero and Balo.

The interesting thing is which two from De Jong, Barry and Milner which basically boils down to Barry or Milner. Milner has been brilliant recently and I'm desperately trying to find a place for him but I think Barry edges it in the big game.

Very tough choice for the starting 11 but if things are going wrong we will have the best bench in the history of the prem to call on; Pant, Zab, Kolorov, Toure, Nasri, Milner and Dzeko. Wow!!

In my opinion Barry has been outstanding so far this season, so for me it boils down to Milner or De Jong, and on current form, it has to be Milner.

Dzeko will surprise everybody and score on Sunday. Mario and AJ will be our super-subs in case we concede, which seems likely given the identity of the referee.

ONe more thing baffles me when it comes to his close control...

in the match our national team played against france there were countless times when he had abidal, Rami and M'vila or whoever was closest from the midfielders on his back, and he chests the ball down dances around them and gives it to our play makers pjanic or misimovic

whereas last night it bounces of him...the one that bounced onto his hand had even me going...although at that point I did say that city will score another one...

I expected him to be subbed (instead of AJ) in the first half...anyway, I don't know how a player can play two really good matches (and France is a tough opponent, no one can say they are piss poor) and then against an opponent who should be easier, just a few days later, has such a performance...

I hope he turns it around...

The finishing was poor but he got in the right positions and did well twice to beat the offside trap.

The bigger concern for me is his complete inability to control the ball, hold it up and lay it off. His control and passing are very poor.

lionheart said:
Dzeko will surprise everybody and score on Sunday. Mario and AJ will be our super-subs in case we concede, which seems likely given the identity of the referee.
Dzeko will not start/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.