Should Dzeko start on Sunday?

I am a Dzeko fan but he doesn't deserve to play to be honest.Even I am from Bosnia , Balotelli is a much better choice at this moment. Maybe Dzeko should get in the game later if the result is bad. Also Milner plays much better than Nasri.

I hope they will start this way.

Hart , Richards , Kompany , Lescott, Clichy , Yaya, De Jong , Milner , Silva , Aguero , and Balotelli.

Dzeko got to work on his self on this way , he can't play even in the kindergarden , yesterday it was sad to say that he is 28 milions worth , relating to the performance last night he isn't 2 milions worth. WAKE UP Dzeko , or you'll soon go back to lower level team. Largely dissapointed from him , and Nasri too.

I think the team that Mancini will pick on Sunday will be,

Hart,
Richards,Kompany,Lescott,Clichy,
Barry,NDJ,
Silva,Yaya,Aguero,
Balotelli

I think Milner will just miss out but deserves a chance to start in the next league game, his performances have been excellent from the bench and also against villa when he started. Nasri not shown enough to start IMO neither dzeko in current form.

Im going for plenty of goals with us winning 3-2 CTID

Bluemoon_bosnia said:
I am a Dzeko fan but he doesn't deserve to play to be honest.Even I am from Bosnia , Balotelli is a much better choice at this moment. Maybe Dzeko should get in the game later if the result is bad. Also Milner plays much better than Nasri.

Hart , Richards , Kompany , Lescott, Clichy , Yaya, De Jong , Milner , Silva , Aguero , and Balotelli.

Dzeko got to work on his self on this way , he can't play even in the kindergarden , yesterday it was sad to say that he is 28 milions worth , relating to the performance last night he isn't 2 milions worth. WAKE UP Dzeko , or you'll soon go back to lower level team. Largely dissapointed from him , and Nasri too.
Fair play to you.
We now have 3 forwards and at the moment Edin is 3rd choice.
Its nice to see that some of our Bosnian friends can take off their Edin blinkers.

harry the plumber said:
Bluemoon_bosnia said:

Fair play to you.
We now have 3 forwards and at the moment Edin is 3rd choice.
Its nice to see that some of our Bosnian friends can take off their Edin blinkers.

If i write something like that on bosnian forum everbody attacks me . I mean i didn't said anything wrong we have to be honest , for me dzeko is talented but balotelli and aguero are on a much higher level then edin... and if he contuinues to play on this level it's gonna be extremly hard for him to get in to the Starting line!! Cheers ;)

I thought Dzeko had improved from last season judging his performances against Swansea and Tottenham but my opinion is now the same as last season.

He could prove to be our new "GOAT" and be a scorer of goals.

His touch and hold up play is not good enough and we need a centre forward who can bring in our flair players.

Balotelli (if he can keep his discipline) is class and Aguero the same.

Also Gareth Barry should be the first on the team sheet every week as we dont have anyone in the squad who fills the gaps like he does.

I felt sorry for Johnno last night but this wouldnt have happened if Barry would have started.

The fullback situation needs addressing. I dont think that Kolorov/Zab partnership works.

The Micah/Clichy definately works and when it is time to rotate I would go for a different partnership.

My opinion.!!!

I've changed my mind from last night and think the top 4 pick themselves; Yaya, Silva, Aguero and Balo.

The interesting thing is which two from De Jong, Barry and Milner which basically boils down to Barry or Milner. Milner has been brilliant recently and I'm desperately trying to find a place for him but I think Barry edges it in the big game.

Very tough choice for the starting 11 but if things are going wrong we will have the best bench in the history of the prem to call on; Pant, Zab, Kolorov, Toure, Nasri, Milner and Dzeko. Wow!!

Bluemoon_bosnia said:

Exactly the same team ive been thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.