Should Hodgson go?

''The Ero's'' we'l qualify once again with Switzerland being the hardest games, when were bashing the likes of Estonia it will become king woy and the new born England then when we get to France it will be the same as the last Euro's or this world cup or the south African world cup and we'l get knock'd out then woy will retire and another fucking clown will get the job and the merry go round will start over

They should get David Moyes in as England manager just to piss all the dippers and rags off. Failing that, give (fucking) 'sparky' Hughes a go then at least the St Georges clad chavs would have some draws to cheer about.

What learned at WC? Hodgson: 'I have learned this level is unbelievably unforgiving ... moment of sheer misfortune tips people into despair'

The guy is just making things worse. Won't accept that anything was wrong.

Made several changes for our last game. I don't understand though if he's experimenting and bleeding more youth in, in this final game, why he has dropped Hart for 32 year old Foster. Surely if there's a new defence he's trying out, he should be trying to establish some form of relationship between the back four and the established number 1. I could understand Forster as he's younger and switched a bit in friendlies, but Foster who didn't want to play when he had no chance of getting a game, fuck me.

It has been mentioned by a few people and it is true.We don't really have a structure or any idea of what we are supposed to be doing on the field,what formation,nothing.Every manager tends to pick the so called best players and hope that that will work.Well it won't.Why?Because most other countries best players are better than ours,the top sides markedly so.

Until the day comes,if it ever does,when our payers improve we have to do what the Republic of Ireland did for years.Come up with a style and formation that is hard to play against and beat,then hope the odd player you have with a bit of something about them wins you the game.A bit depressing but the alternative is what we had here.Go toe to toe with better players,get beat.

For the future they have to get someone who can teach the kids to retain the ball,get comfortable with it and not turn and pass it back to the keeper,or try and hit the channels.At least then when we get to a tournament which is often played in searing heat,we don't burn ourselves out chasing the ball all over the place.

Spain,although technically superior to us admittedly,were getting nowhere for years in tournaments,They had a rethink on things and it worked for them.We need to do the same,we have been talking about it for years,but i doubt it will ever happen.

I remember one or two of us getting abuse on here when we suggested the appointment was a joke in the first place.

We'd have been better off with Hoddle if we were that desperate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.