Should Hughes resign?

ello_jo said:
I fucking hope so, sick of it now. I can pick a few manager I would have instead of Hughes atm, Mourinho, Hiddink, O'neill, Redknapp, Emile Heskey or even Titus Bramble

Heskey & Bramble?? I'll have a pint of what your drinking...it seems like excellent stuff!

O'neill & Redknapp have both been through much worse seasons than MH is suffering at the moment...Redknapp has only ever had a few good seasons, this being one of them & thats only because he bought his whole Pompey squad & put them in Spuds shirts...

Mourinho only goes to clubs with lots of money & history & is like a very high maintenance wife...the teams he's taken over have already had everything in place for him & he slides in & picks up a trophy & f**ks off to another club...just like he's doing at the moment...the man doesn't commit long term...

I'd take Hiddink, but like MH he's got a placid nature...

Yeah but no but yeah but...cos its all all sonia crispy's fault cos shes got thursh and saggy tits.

The Game 77 said:
Here's a simple question :Has there ever been a manager that has spend over £200 million on players and there team been so inept?
Answers on a postcard to
Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan
The High Palace
Abu Dhabi
UAE

Rafa, Baconface, Raineri, Redknapp... The only difference with us is we spent it in 2 transfer windows whereas the other managers have spent it over a 3 year period...we've just been lucky to spend it in a fast forward time frame & as Ancelotti said the other week, changing so many players at one time is difficult because its a complete team change & it takes time for the players to connect properly & that they need time to find how each other play!!

moomba said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
Yes, tonight if possible!! The twat could'nt even be arsed to thank the fans for making the trip to the spuds at a cost of £47 a ticket, £100 on train to watch utter shit of a performance, then again he's not arsed because his trip down was in luxury, being chaffuer driven Bentley!! He's to good now to travel on a coach with rest of the team!!

The Mirror (I know) said that Hughes demanded the players go over to acknowledge the travelling support but was ignored.

Ha, he told them to play football last night and they didn't do that either, lol.......

chris313nt said:
ello_jo said:
I fucking hope so, sick of it now. I can pick a few manager I would have instead of Hughes atm, Mourinho, Hiddink, O'neill, Redknapp, Emile Heskey or even Titus Bramble

Heskey & Bramble?? I'll have a pint of what your drinking...it seems like excellent stuff!

O'neill & Redknapp have both been through much worse seasons than MH is suffering at the moment...Redknapp has only ever had a few good seasons, this being one of them & thats only because he bought his whole Pompey squad & put them in Spuds shirts...

Mourinho only goes to clubs with lots of money & history & is like a very high maintenance wife...the teams he's taken over have already had everything in place for him & he slides in & picks up a trophy & f**ks off to another club...just like he's doing at the moment...the man doesn't commit long term...

well, Redknapp and O'Neill have also been through much much better seasons than Hughes ever has.

Mourinho, yep, he's a shit, but he's clever and a winner.

And it's not MH's placid nature that concerns me, I think he's probably extremely pig-headed when it suits him. Truly placid people don't get into so many confrontational situations as Hughes has, with Elano and so forth...

Hiddink has been very controversial at times, he's certainly not placid, I just think he has learned from his experiences and has possibly the number one coaching record out there. He wouldn't be up for it for more than a couple of years, but maybe he has a protege he could bring with him.

chris313nt said:
ello_jo said:

I dont think its mourinho picking just to go for rich historical clubs, its the rich historical clubs that want him because he's so talented and they tend to be the most sucessful teams. You can't say what he did with porto was easy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.