Should Hughes resign?

Yes, tonight if possible!! The twat could'nt even be arsed to thank the fans for making the trip to the spuds at a cost of £47 a ticket, £100 on train to watch utter shit of a performance, then again he's not arsed because his trip down was in luxury, being chaffuer driven Bentley!! He's to good now to travel on a coach with rest of the team!!

Chippy_boy said:
You can't fault our owners for the commitment they have shown and for sticking with Hughes for so long.

After 80 games in charge and the pitiful display last night, would the decent thing be for Hughes to offer his resignation?

11 points out of 30
No system or strategy
Basic defensive errors, week-in, week-out
Numerous backroom issues

Come on Mark, it's plain you are out of your depth. Do the decent thing and resign. Leave with some honour left intact.

Oh yeah, he should resign shouldn't he? I mean, he's a real loser & out of his depth! Thats why we're in the semi's of the Carling Cup & we've lost 2 games in the EPL!! That means Ancelotti, Baconface, Wenger, Redknapp & Rafa all should've been sacked ages ago, as they've all lost more games than us...some of you need to look at what you write, its laughable!! Wanting to get rid of a manager who's lost 2 games? We were praying for only losing 2 games at the half way point of the season last year & like spoilt children, you want everything now & are not prepared to wait... I'm one of those rare City fans who stick by their team & the staff through the good & bad!! Thats what makes a proper fan, not turning on your team everytime something doesn't go your way... We had a really bad game, which only 2 or 3 players performed & we deserved to lose...get over it!!

I fucking hope so, sick of it now. I can pick a few manager I would have instead of Hughes atm, Mourinho, Hiddink, O'neill, Redknapp, Emile Heskey or even Titus Bramble

Bluemanc1968 said:
Yes, tonight if possible!! The twat could'nt even be arsed to thank the fans for making the trip to the spuds at a cost of £47 a ticket, £100 on train to watch utter shit of a performance,
then again he's not arsed because his trip down was in luxury, being chaffuer driven Bentley!! He's to good now to travel on a coach with rest of the team!![/
quote]
How do you know this...

chris313nt said:
Chippy_boy said:
You can't fault our owners for the commitment they have shown and for sticking with Hughes for so long.

After 80 games in charge and the pitiful display last night, would the decent thing be for Hughes to offer his resignation?

11 points out of 30
No system or strategy
Numerous backroom issues

Come on Mark, it's plain you are out of your depth. Do the decent thing and resign. Leave with some honour left intact.

Oh yeah, he should resign shouldn't he? I mean, he's a real loser & out of his depth! Thats why we're in the semi's of the Carling Cup & we've lost 2 games in the EPL!! That means Ancelotti, Baconface, Wenger, Redknapp & Rafa all should've been sacked ages ago, as they've all lost more games than us...some of you need to look at what you write, its laughable!! Wanting to get rid of a manager who's lost 2 games? We were praying for only losing 2 games at the half way point of the season last year & like spoilt children, you want everything now & are not prepared to wait... I'm one of those rare City fans who stick by their team & the staff through the good & bad!! Thats what makes a proper fan, not turning on your team everytime something doesn't go your way... We had a really bad game, which only 2 or 3 players performed & we deserved to lose...get over it!!
wot utter bollocks

Bluemanc1968 said:
Yes, tonight if possible!! The twat could'nt even be arsed to thank the fans for making the trip to the spuds at a cost of £47 a ticket, £100 on train to watch utter shit of a performance, then again he's not arsed because his trip down was in luxury, being chaffuer driven Bentley!! He's to good now to travel on a coach with rest of the team!!

The Mirror (I know) said that Hughes demanded the players go over to acknowledge the travelling support but was ignored.

chris313nt said:
Chippy_boy said:

11 points out of 30
No system or strategy
Numerous backroom issues

not the old 'proper fan' bollox.....me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

might as well pop this in here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/dailybung/6833788/Manchester-Citys-Mark-Hughes-praying-for-Abu-Dhabi-bailout.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... ilout.html</a>

AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T DRAW

What exactly have Manchester City bought for £200 million?

They're a point behind Birmingham. They've won once since September. Two years ago, pre-Mark Hughes and pre-Sheikh Mansour, they were fourth at Christmas. Today they're eighth, and eighth in the perhaps the weakest Premier League this decade (certainly the weakest since Abramovich bought Chelsea).

It is tempting, in the wake of that woeful display against Spurs last night, to suggest that £200 million has bought a bunch of mercenaries and Shay Given.

Certainly, the frostbitten Brazilian (£32.5m) who spent this week professing his love for the club did nothing to show that love as soon his fleece came off.

Carlos Tévez (£47.5m) ran around more than Robinho, which you'd expect. But you'd also expect Sir Alex Ferguson to feel justified in his assessment of the wee man.

Emmanuel Adebayor (£25m) – hatred of whom now unites Spurs and Arsenal fans – deserves to be dropped for Roque Santa Cruz (£17.5m), a move which he'd obviously take with good grace and professionalism.

Nigel de Jong again proved his summer 2009 transfer price – £3m – was fairer than his January 2009 transfer price – £17m – (and guess which one City paid).

Despite all the jokes – more draws than Ikea, etc – City under Hughes have been hard to beat. Only Leeds, currently bullying the likes of Brighton and Brentford in League Whatever, have lost fewer games across the four divisions.

But in short, it's got them nowhere. So what happens now? Does Hughes get the chop?

Not necessarily. When Dubai wasted blew all its cash on vanity purchases, Abu Dhabi's royal family gave them a load more to waste. So maybe Sparky's safe after all ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.