Should John Terry be dropped.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Terry should have been put on the first plane home. And thrown out over the Atlantic. Horrible, arrogant little chav.

The trouble is there's so much commercial pressure on the England team that it's virtually impossible not to play Lampard, Terry, Rooney & Beckham, whatever they do or say and however little they actually contribute.

this, he's a wanker, with no respect for anybody. if he's the reflection of english football then its a sad state of affairs

He's a scumbag who thought he could pressure Capello into playing his idiot mate and at the same time deflect attention from the teams poor performances. He was speaking for himself only as has been made clear by the rest of the team. He didn't have the balls to say anything to the manager after biging himself up in front of the fawning press pack.
As soon as he realised he had no support from the other players and Capello was not amused he went grovelling back like the scumbag he is.

Some things are more important than the thrill of instant gratification. I think on principle he should be dropped. It should be made clear that the weaker defence is because of Terry's unacceptable behaviour and if we loose it should be made clear that it was more important to play without terry than win with him.

This is our national team. They represent our nation. They act as role models for young children in England and around the world. They must behave in an appropriate manner.

I just wonder if say gareth barry had given an interview like that, would people be starting topics saying drop him?
I think i know what the answers going to be.

haller said:
I just wonder if say gareth barry had given an interview like that, would people be starting topics saying drop him?

He wouldn't have though as he's not a cnt like Terry.

Something blown out of proportion by the media for a change......because they're sharpening their knives for someone's blood.

pskilla said:
haller said:

He wouldn't have though as he's not a cnt like Terry.

well, i was talking hypothetically, and like i said, i think i knew what the answers were going to be, i fully expected city bias.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.