Should Noel have played last night?

No. Do their own "Mancs4Manc" fundraiser at the Etihad Stadium, where Manchester bands play a few songs each and their reunion is the grand finale act and raise gazillions!

We've done that twice and Noel turned up
for freeloading. Huge credit to Ariana and Liam and all the other artists who were brilliant.

First title win he was not there. Liam was the free loader that day. Noel was abroad.

Liam all over twitter posting stuff calling noel.

Sounds like he pissed after a good night out.

If anyone on here had a clue why he wasn't there, it might be worth discussing, but nobody does. Last night was rightly made about Ariana Grande, her fans, and fundraising for the victims, it was very rightly not about the Gallaghers.

In 4 1/2 weeks time Noel will be touring europe with the band, backing U2, for a whole month, so they might be rehearsing, or they might be on holiday before rehearsing.

Having seen many distasteful comments from people on social media labelling Noel a *insert disgusting word here* I don't think they deserved to have him on stage.

This is a free country, and he has his own choices, yet judging from comments you'd think we lived in a dictatorship under sharia law....people demanding he turn up and so on.

If you follow Noel Gallagher you would be aware of his heartfelt comments made last week during a Radio X interview.
He spoke openly and honestly about his views on the attack and you could genuinely see his emotional response to it all... He got to a stage where he was actually welling up.

The event was about the attack, showing solidarity in the aftermath, raising funds for the emergency appeal... It wasn't about "Oasis"

Chris Martin did Noels job fine enough :)
Not just on social media. Some of the comments about him on here last night were pitiful.

Personally I think Liam is a right knob and the organisers wanting a "Manchester hero" would have preferred Noel anyway..

A yob who quite often threatens violence at a One Love event is pretty ironic imo.

One thing i did notice is that all the other artists there played their "hits", Liam was the only one who played a new single... Dont know if it was intentional but came across as taking an opportunity for a bit of free promotion to me.

One thing i did notice is that all the other artists there played their "hits", Liam was the only one who played a new single... Dont know if it was intentional but came across as taking an opportunity for a bit of free promotion to me.
I noticed that and as much as I love Oasis thought that was a bit poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.