• Yes

Votes: 332 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 645 66.0%

• Total voters
Our supposed PR department should either;

a) Resign em masse

b) Hang their heads in shame.

They are culpable in this holy mess by allowing the continued speculation to grow throughout the season. I am disgusted by their inaction. Even the "What the press say' section on the OS makes no mention of this and it's the main news all over every paper. Are we living in North Korea here.

Kloss out.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Voted a definate no,the greatest manager this club as ever had,Getting rid of him for a tinpot no mark will put this club back 3 years.
With the biggest budget this club ever had, don't you forget that. Now unlimiting shoping is over, Barcelona duo is here to fix finances, and first thing to do is to take away credit cards from "Tamara Ecclestone".

Yes with knobs on.
Rubbish football throughout his tenure apart from 3.5 months where new players hadn't had their natural game coached out of them by the Mancini Machine.
On top of this his man management skills are zero.

Neil McNab said:
Yes with knobs on.
Rubbish football throughout his tenure apart from 3.5 months where new players hadn't had their natural game coached out of them by the Mancini Machine.

^ This

I do wonder if the people who want to keep him actually watch the turgid football we have been playing for the last season and a half !

MaEnFnB.jpg

People keep saying Mancini should stay because he's our most successful manager for years but are we forgetting where we were a few years ago? It's not like anyone else has ever had the same opportunities afforded to Mancini. Do people seriously think he would have won the FA Cup and the league if we were in the position we were in before the Sheikh bought us out? He's not a miracle worker by any stretch of the imagination.

38 game season or not we were very lucky to win the title last year, Utd allowed us back in and even then we nearly blew it, not that I would change anything about that day ;)

I don't think enough people are looking at the whole situation we as a club are in. We've got the chance to become an absolute force in football yet at the moment the project is stalling. I've been a fan of City for over 20 years and was there in the dark days of Div 2 so I appreciate absolutely everything we have now. I'll always be grateful to Mancini for bringing us the first trophies in my lifetime but I support Manchester City not Roberto Mancini, I care about the future of the club not the past.

Now is not the time for sentimentality I'm afraid. Mancini used to say that the players had to build that winning mentality, well it looks like a few of our fans need to take his advice. We've had a taste of success and settling for second best is no longer an option.

Let's look at the current situation, we finished second in the league (although the title race was over months ago) and lost a cup final to a team likely to be relegated. You could make excuses for that but for me far too many performances this season have been shockingly poor. What's worse is we have dropped points or struggled to beat the exact same teams over the last two seasons - Everton, Sunderland, Stoke, Swansea to name a few. I want a manager who can learn from mistakes and figure out ways to beat teams, Mancini clearly isn't learning from those mistakes.

I'm not even going into the Champions League fiasco.

Before I get abuse from those who don't want him sacked let me just reiterate that I will love Mancini forever for winning us the league but we have the money, the players, the facilities now to push on and dominate England for the next few years, we can't stand still or as we have done this year go backwards. I'm sure that the people in charge of the club feel the same. I also wish Mancini the best of luck in the future with his next job.

Pelegrini might not be the answer either but I'm genuinely excited about the change. His teams seem to play exciting, attacking football. He's an excellent man manager who unites his players and get's the best out of them. He's also tactically sound and has a plan B. I don't particularly care that he hasn't won any trophies in Spain, his record is still very impressive. He may not be well known to everyone in England but he is extremely well thought of in Spain and I've heard comments from the Spanish football experts who think he'll clean up with us. He seems to excel most in the areas that Mancini appears to have weaknesses. I admire the men in charge for being able to see a problem and being able to come up with a solution.

I`ve just e-mailed the club to express my utter disgust at the complete lack of any action from our PR department, not to mention the perceived shabby treatment of our manager by the lack of any statement of support.

I doubt I will get anything but a load of drivel back as an answer, but I hope it draws attention to just how poor the PR at the club has been, we as a club have been under constant attack and snipes from a section of the media especially this season, with no action whatever from the people who get paid big money to deal with these kind of things, and this present shite is very much the last straw for me.

Yes with knobs on.

Disagree with the bit about us only playing well for 3.5months of his tenure, but this season as a whole has been dire.

- Outplayed by Wigan in a CUP FINAL!
- Languid perfromances in the league for the past 9 months, falling miles off the pace on the leaders - 16 points at one stage!
- Knocked out in our first game of the League Cup by Barcelona, erm, oh sorry it was Aston Villa who we made look like Barca.
- Knocked out of the Champions League at the group stage again, without winning a single game, setting new british records about how poor we were along the way.
- And it looks as if hes lost most of the dressing room too! Fall out throughout the season with Balotelli, Nasri, Hart, Pantilimon, Zabaletta, Kompany, Lescott etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.