Should Roberto Mancini be sacked?

Should Roberto Mancini be sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 332 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 645 66.0%

• Total voters
It's bad business,and anyone who thinks a new manager fresh to the premier league,will hit the ground running and win the league are kidding themselves.
The club leaving Mancini out to dry,has been the biggest eye opener to me,the back office side of things needs to be sorted out asap.
It's all a bit Chelsea to me,if we'd got Mancini's wish list last summer,and we'd had this season I think the outers would have had a point,back him this summer and see what happens.

I wanted him to stay ( continuity , blah, blah) until the final. Then the blindingly obvious hit me. Roberts has spectacularly failed to get the best out of our players, for the whole of this season.

Why should we think next season will be better?

I too think he has taken us as far as he is able. If a manager can't get this team playing then there's something wrong.

zip said:
I wanted him to stay ( continuity , blah, blah) until the final. Then the blindingly obvious hit me. Roberts has spectacularly failed to get the best out of our players, for the whole of this season.

Why should we think next season will be better?
got to agree ,its all so predictable,slow slow,teves off ,push ya ya up,bet martinez ,didnt see that coming,thanks for everthing bobby,but i cannot see this group of players,picking,it up to the required level next year,when we play at only 80% ,you have to ask why?,

Some of the, lets say, more knowligable Rags that I know want him to go! They say he is the only manager that has ever beaten fergie in the mind games department.
Makes you think.

Stabilty is key to long term succcess.Constant managerial changes get you nowhere, you can look at our history for proof. It took Joe Mercer time to deliver The League & cup. RM achieved this in half the time.

OK, some times he has got it wrong. Sometimes he has got it right. He's human.

As for Champions league, well it took the rags 3 attempts to get past the group stage.

Finding this depressing and the rags are loving it.

Whatever the outcome, i'll never forget the Joy I have had over the last couple of seasons, never thought I would experience this with City again.

The Rags can party the night away but nothing will ever beat the feeling when Sergio nearly broke that net.

Good luck Roberto, whatever the outcome.

No he should be given money to rebuild the squad,an experienced side was bought to provide instant success which it did,now it needs a quality injection of fresh blood.

Yes.

How could you not get past the group stages in the CL for two years and get last place this year. NO EXCUSES. His only answers is the lack of transfers.... the squad against wigan was good enough. Horrible with youth players. Publicly criticizes his players in the media. Also has bad tactics. Rodwell for Tevez wtff!

110% NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think the way city have not got behind robbie publicly is disgusting !
if he is sacked, then this board is no better than any since the 70's.and we have learned nothing.
rome wasnt built in a day, nor will a europe-conquering footy team.
he moaned about not getting the players HE wanted last year, so he should AT THE VERY LEAST be given a season to work with players HE wants. if he then fails, goodbye. if hes sacked now it will be knee-jerk.
and someone please tell me why we suddenly need this continental style of management, ie...directors of football.wtf ??
interfeering from above is how i see it.
the MANAGER buys who he wants in his team.the MANAGER picks the team for the game...the MANAGER takes the plaudits or criticism.
how much are we paying these 2 barca castoffs ?? enough for a decent player ??
weve had a crap ssn, but finished second,and in champs lge again.
3 DECENT signings, and were well on the way to being formidable. we got rid of that clown. lets allow tev to go, let dzeko go germany, sinclair wales, retire maicon, bring 2 youngsters thro the ranks, and get behind mancini.

To Ric Turner ,....Why has my first topic or thread been squashed or been objected to by yourselves. If I did make a stupid remark in the light of a heavily traumatic final ,well then I do apologise though I have tried to find it i am unable to find offensive or abusive language like your mates .Your site is probably the best of its kind . I am an old supporter from 1958 when taken by my dad. I might not have attended regularly since then ,but have defended our team and my fathers in more countries than yourself. I deserve to be reinstated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.