Should the club stay silent or fightback?

Berkovic_blue said:
spurspinter1 said:
I'm confused as to why a player who has been found guilty of violent conduct yet somehow scoring the winning penalty in a very important game for you would further the theory of this agenda. You've had some crap decisions no doubt but what team hasn't?

I'd say if Lescott had got the book thrown at him then you would have genuine cause for annoyance but as it stands a Liverpool-esque protest wouldn't look good.

lol fuck off you chas n dave ****. That penalty was the most nailed on you'll ever see. It was a scissor tackle by King, he deliberately brought his right leg around to wrap up Mario.

Shouldn't King get a one game ban for that challenge?

spurspinter1 said:
cleavers said:
spurspinter1 said:
I'm confused as to why a player who has been found guilty of violent conduct
Found guilty ? When ? Oh by the media, and 'arry, and the spurs fans, do f**k off until he actually IS found guilty.

My apologies, I did mean to put he has been charged.

Not accepted for you have been convicted of being judge, jury and executioner.

DTeacher said:
blueprint said:
Of course not!

We have to mount a VIGOROUS campaign against the FA (in the media etc.) for their Inconsistencies by bringing out the misdemeanours and violent conducts of players like Rooney et al.

Respect Campaign to 'Stamp out Inconsistencies in Retrospective Bans or FA Officiating'.

HOW DARE YOU have a go at the country's angel Rooney? England and Manchester United's 'whiter than white' character? Oh....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjVU6Twg2lg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwuZgCbAdY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_GhFB-A4y0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZJn4UgpjY4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Ah !!!but of course , in the case of the pube-headed one... it's just

"passion" and "frustration" and if he didn't have those he wouldn't be the cuddly (school bully, thick, adulterous, ref insulting) national treasure that we can all look up to..........

..er.....................

The RTE bloke was right.. I think Balo may havegot it wrong on Sunday , but he's had lumps kicked out of him with no sanction (you tube footage aplenty) and te moment heuts a foot out of line he's carded.
This is laughable referring on a Kes, level...

This is symptomatic of a mte general lack of consistency

We need an FA person to give us chapter and verse ...

but of course they wont.....

so Fook em

we'll win despite them... but god help any other club that gets lucky and threatens the lazy-minded of the press and the FA and their traditional stories for simpletons

cleavers said:
spurspinter1 said:
Well you f**kin didn't so my comment stands.

Why are you so angry? The difference between being charged and being found guilty in this kind of case where clear video evidence has been provided is pretty slim in my opinion. Calm down and take a look at the table.

blueprint said:
Sorry my bad for mouthing off agains de teacher's pet ;)

Or is it Clattenburg's pet ( seeing that there was heavy patting by Clattenburg re. McCarthy)?

Grrrr, that dirty scumbag Rooney is no pet of mine!

The saddest part of it is that the video evidence on Rooney was so easy to find and I'm sure there's plenty more out there. He gets away with murder and the inconsistency from the crooked FA is so galling.

spurspinter1 said:
Berkovic_blue said:
spurspinter1 said:
I'm confused as to why a player who has been found guilty of violent conduct yet somehow scoring the winning penalty in a very important game for you would further the theory of this agenda. You've had some crap decisions no doubt but what team hasn't?

I'd say if Lescott had got the book thrown at him then you would have genuine cause for annoyance but as it stands a Liverpool-esque protest wouldn't look good.

lol fuck off you chas n dave ****. That penalty was the most nailed on you'll ever see. It was a scissor tackle by King, he deliberately brought his right leg around to wrap up Mario.

I think you've missed the point of my post there..
If you want to argue that Spurs were hard done by by Balotelli winning a pen and scoring it when Webb is now claiming he didn't see the incident, then I can claim that Parker shouldn't have even been on the pitch at the time.

You were beat fair and square. Take it

What pisses me off really is that Ive never heard anyone ever say publicly why is Mario always given soft yellow cards, we should fucking well highlight it on every decision its justified and pressure refs into realising they are booking him because its him. FFS his yellow on Sunday was never deserved of a card. How long had he been on the pitch and for his first challenge, why no warning, give him chance to get up to pace with the game. His antics of the pitch have definetly gone against him on the pitch and thats fucking wrong.

spurspinter1 said:
cleavers said:
spurspinter1 said:
I'm confused as to why a player who has been found guilty of violent conduct
Found guilty ? When ? Oh by the media, and 'arry, and the spurs fans, do f**k off until he actually IS found guilty.

What do you think of your manager's behaviour after the game?

-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:39 pm --

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.