should the final be switched to old trafford?

Haven't you heard?

"Northerners love their day out in the capital".

As if a visit in an overcrowded train directly to the asbestos cement infested shit-hole surrounding our national stadium is the absolute pinnacle of tourist destinations in these islands.

Still a great stadium though.

de niro said:
squirtyflower said:
Not now, I've just booked my bloody hotel

exactly my point. we have to realistictly add a hotel bill to our day out, and for what? to have a ko time to suit the big wigs who are wadded.
Not trying to be an "I'm alright Jack", but if you are staying over on Saturday night it really doesn't matter what time the kick off is
However I do take the point that for those wanting to use the train the kick off is a nightmare
Having said that all the cheap train fares had already gone before our game against Chelsea had even kicked off

tumblr_lr0qo0CIBV1qgwdup.gif

semi-finals at Villa park, Maine Rd, Hillsboro worked when football was standing, but now there are more supporters and those old grounds are in decay.

You need a 60k stadium to make it work. There are only 4. The Millenium Stadium, Wembley, the Emirates and Old Trafford. Wembley is by far the best option.

English football needs an infrastructure spend like the Germans had before their World Cup.

The occasion has already been diluted by having prem games on the same weekend and not kicking off at 3

Although de niro makes a sensible point with regards the traveling etc The FA cup is the premier cup final in the world and in my opinion should be the last game of the season and played at Wembley.

Its absolutely unbelievable that they can build a stadium like that without improving the road network and general infrastructure. Amateurish!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.