Should the moderators be allowed a holiday ?

I’m not sure who the mods are so I guess, I think, maybe, but then again, well if everyone else thinks so, or not. Oh dear this asking questions in threads is very puzzling or is it just worrying, or maybe it’s just confusing.

At the end of the day are they human beings or robots? I know Ric *curtseys to the Master* is human so he deserves a holiday............ I guess we ought to let them have a holiday.........unless @karen7 says not.

Have I answered the question? Shall I get Matron or the nurse to bring my tablets & take me back to my room?

I’m not sure who the mods are so I guess, I think, maybe, but then again, well if everyone else thinks so, or not. Oh dear this asking questions in threads is very puzzling or is it just worrying, or maybe it’s just confusing.

At the end of the day are they human beings or robots? I know Ric *curtseys to the Master* is human so he deserves a holiday............ I guess we ought to let them have a holiday.........unless @karen7 says not.

Have I answered the question? Shall I get Matron or the nurse to bring my tablets & take me back to my room?
I think they should all go on a year long cruise,at the same time,you and me could run the shop lovely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.