Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

Only if they don't come back!

No, if you don't work you should get no money, I'm not going to work my ass off for a wanker of a manager whilst Vicky Pollard's can watch Jeremy Kyle with a roll up and a 2 litre of strongbow.

no we should all be hung and flogged you tossers. ive just applied to manchester council only to be told the cleaning job i wanted to jump hoops through to get is already taken.but guess what i can still apply for it coz the closing date is this friday.this system was probably devised by some twat sat in an office browsing bluemoon why being payed handsomely by their company.so instead of slagging people off go do some fucking work.nice thread glen im sure you will get the response you usually get for these tedious slag off the unemployed threads.

glen quagmire said:
A friend of my wife's was chatting on the phone last night. She is going to majorca next week. She is on the sick, due to 'chronic' neck pain and has 3 kids. I ask you, people of bluemoon, should people on benefits be allowed out the country?

Do you think there are any job vacancies for people to spy on benefit cheats abroad?
Y'know lying on the beach taking snap shots of "disabled" claimants waterskiing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.