Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

glen quagmire said:
I wish i was busier yesterday, i wouldn't have started this shit, but anyhoo for anyone interested, my wife told her pal about this and she has responded with this.

So what? The doctor gives me a note that gets me sickness money, everyone is at it, so why not me? I have three kids, one (my youngest) has attention difficulties. I get housing benefit and council tax benefit, and with other money coming in, i live a good quality of life. You are just jealous because you aren't doing it, don't say you wouldn't as you all fucking would. I look after my kids 24/7 isn't that a job too.? If the social cut my money i'd suppose i'd get something part time or something. As for my holiday, don't i deserve a break too? I don't smoke so save up a little each week towards it.

I have summarised, as i can't be arsed typing it all. She has a really whiny voice in reality and my head is buzzing, just listening to her wretched voice on the phone. BTW, she 'injured' her neck falling down some steps bladdered at the M.E.N arena.

So let's see if I got this right, you wish you hadn't started this but now throw fuel on the fire?

And are you still ripping your employer off, and by extension the taxpayers and commuters who subsidise them?

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

glen quagmire said:
Stan, you are absolutley correct, the thread is nearing obscurity now, but must and will change the title. It should've been 'wrongly claiming' or just "if it's deemed the minimum you need to SURVIVE on, how can you take trips abroad?"

Thank you Glen.

But as you clearly don't like this woman and your wife (who I would hope knows you better than us) thinks you are being a dick.

I don't believe that your version would stand up in court and therefore I call shenanigans on Glen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.